T/DM kills on RSC

zmurko

Surely those are just against non-xdbx players, right? It shows 177 for me. I know I'm not good, but I'm not THAT bad. :lol:

Nope, total TDM kills.

G and I wondered if it was just vs randoms but he rarely plays vs randoms and his kill count is over 2500 in TDM.

It shows 750 for me, I think the TDM boards are messed up, there's people above me with 5 kills.

Yeah players are listed based on wins but wins stopped updating a long time ago.

Kills and k/d is still being updated.

That's annoying, hopefully they get fixed soon. It shows my K/D as 1.9 and it's 1.73 in game.

Yeah in game is total PvsP k/d but the 1.9 is your k/d in TDM only.

Then even those numbers are waaay off. There's no fucking way HC only has 350 kills for example.

A lot of his TDM's are run using another crew tag.

I don't know, mine has increased today and so has the crew total.

That number cannot be total kills in all T/DMs.

For example: according to RSC I have just over 1500 player kills, I've maaaybe killed 100 in freeroam (probably a lot less), so my total kills in those ranking should be waaay higher than 177, because I seriousy doubt over 1200 kills have come from DMs (like melee etc). Theres some other numbers that just doesnt seem right, Smoggy has only 280 kills, Dodge has only 250...

There must be some situations where kills don't count, whether its crew kills or something else, I have no idea. It's hard to understand these rankings sometimes.

That number cannot be total kills in all T/DMs.

For example: according to RSC I have just over 1500 player kills, I've maaaybe killed 100 in freeroam (probably a lot less), so my total kills in those ranking should be waaay higher than 177, because I seriousy doubt over 1200 kills have come from DMs (like melee etc). Theres some other numbers that just doesnt seem right, Smoggy has only 280 kills, Dodge has only 250...

There must be some situations where kills don't count, whether its crew kills or something else, I have no idea. It's hard to understand these rankings sometimes.

I think some players stats are not being updated as some members have a suspiciously low kill count, perhaps remove the link with RSC and PSN and then re-link?

I have been tracking mine over the last few days, same with crew total and both are working.

Same for G, Wraignbow, LN and Vishesh.

I played a lot of TDM's in the 7 months I've been here, not just in crew playlists, over 1000 matches played and I think 700 of those are since I've been in XDBX.

I tend to believe it in most cases because TDM highest kills is G and vehicle DM highest kills is Hatch and both of those make perfect sense to me.

Edited by DavidCore89
  • Like 1

Yeah, I'm not arguing rankings. It's just that cant be TOTAL number of T/DM kills. All your numbers should be higher. I mean G has played nearly 1000 T/DM (?), I would bet my house he has more than 2.5 kills per match.

Btw, I split topics, dont want Hatch's assistance topic get spammed with our off-topic conversation. ;)

Yeah, I'm not arguing rankings. It's just that cant be TOTAL number of T/DM kills. All your numbers should be higher. I mean G has played nearly 1000 T/DM (?), I would bet my house he has more than 2.5 kills per match.

G has been in 3 different crews while he played his TDM's, earlier he said that he also had a lot of kills in those crews but not as many as he had here.

Consider this too, before we start a TDM, the win/loss ratio is a total of all DM types (vehicle, team and regular).

So my sig shows 54.4% DM won and that is total DM types but the TDM stat on RSC is obviously only for TDM as you can select other modes from the drop-down.

You may have killed 1500 players but how many of them were pre XDBX? Or capture, vs mission, GTA race, parachute with weapons, freemode, accidental crew killing, vehicle DM, regular DM?

Maybe the 177 in just TDM is accurate, best way to find out is to join some randoms a few times and hopefully the stat will update a short time after.

I've now done over 1000 DMs, closing in on 1100. I want to say 350 or so have come from this crew. I would include some races too for comparison but those don't seem accurate at all as I've done about 1600 races where I've won almost 600.

For XDBX:

DM: 2.24 K/D with 538 kills.

TDM: 2.09 K/D with 2799 kills. 

For OOTE (pre XDBX):

DM: 2.33 K/D with 91 kills.

TDM: 2.18 K/D with 1369 kills. 

For GSCC (pre OOTE):

DM: 1.52 K/D with 41 kills.

TDM: 2.00 K/D with 953 kills. 

There was a crew before GSCC, my first that I was in for 2 months. If I remember correctly it was similar stat wise to GSCC. But something is still very wrong with the T/DM LBs as my stats say I've killed 15.6K players and have died a total of 8169 times. There is no way in Hell the rest of those came from Free Roam. I really stopped playing in FR in December. I've had a stint now and again since then but nothing prolonged - so where the rest of those kills came from, I'm not sure (can't all be from Captures either - some yes from GTA races and what not but - it's too big of a gap). Something isn't being tracked well and I THINK those total deaths include suicides, I think.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

But something is still very wrong with the T/DM LBs as my stats say I've killed 15.6K players and have died a total of 8169 times. There is no way in Hell the rest of those came from Free Roam. I really stopped playing in FR in December. I've had a stint now and again since then but nothing prolonged - so where the rest of those kills came from, I'm not sure (can't all be from Captures either - some yes from GTA races and what not but - it's too big of a gap). Something isn't being tracked well and I THINK those total deaths include suicides, I think.

That's what I've been trying to say. It doesnt add up for me as well, like I said, I cannot get to 1500 player kills with only 177 T/DM kills.

- there is NO pre-XDBX for me (apart from doing missions)

- max 100 free roam kills (exaggerating)

- only just recently started doing GTA races, so 100-150 kills max

- don't remember doing any parachuting with weapons

So that still leaves around 1100 kills, which can't all come from DMs and Captures. Ratio of T/DM and other kills wouldnt make sense.

SOME T/DM kills are not included in that total T/DM kills in the rankings no matter how I add and subtract all these numbers.

If it means anything, I think sites like GTA-Stats are probably more accurate than RSC .. 

• Like 1

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

The game stats are completely unreliable...look at my sig....I would love to see where I survived a 909ft freefall

How bout dem tire shots doe? Like, what?

Edited by G37

Perhaps the reason for low player kills for some members is because it is vs non XDBX players.

My kills updated when I played vs randoms but not when I played Casey's playlist.

You guys presume to know when the stats update.

The only thing that is known is that they are inaccurate, often wildly so. Why anyone would continue to pay any attention to them when this much is certain is beyond me.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg