What kind of car are you?

JustHatched

Take the test

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/what-type-of-car-would-you-be/

I am a Stretch Hummer

"You are as big and bold as they come. You get what you want, when you want, and you can run over old ladies without even knowing it."

BustyRose is a Toyota Prius

"You live life with practicality and innovation. You may not be the flashiest kid in town, but your quirkiness and smarts get you noticed."

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Danielle

• Banketelli

• Casey

• Pr0fane

Top Posters In This Topic

You are a Ferrari Enzo.
Ferrari_Enzo.jpg
You are quick, slick and ever-so-cool. Your ostentatious showiness may put some people off, but your friends know you're the real deal.

Seems i need a new ride for my garage.

Edited by lann3fors
  • Like 1

I got mini cooper

Everywhere you go, you turn heads with your charm and charisma. You're no deep thinker, but taking life seriously can be such a drag!

Absolutely nothing like me :lol:

• Like 1

Volvo Station Wagon.

"You may never be the snazziest, but who cares what others think about you? You power-steer your way to soccer practice with assuredness and confidence."

Oh yeah. I'm a soccer mom. That greeds intruders with a chain-saw.

Edited by Banketelli

Volvo Station Wagon.

"You may never be the snazziest, but who cares what others think about you? You power-steer your way to soccer practice with assuredness and confidence."

Oh yeah. I'm a soccer mom. 

Xyon was right then. A middleaged housewife with 17 cats and a pot bellied pig called Bacon. :lol:

I'm apparently another Prius. :/

Xyon was right then. A middleaged housewife with 17 cats and a pot bellied pig called Bacon. :lol:

I'm apparently another Prius. :/

I am allergic to cats. They are my only weakness.

• Like 1

Prius?  Seriously?  I wouldn't be caught dead in a Prius.  Unless the lady owning it is hot.  Like, really hot.

This: "...she is three times your age."

Yikes, I'm 50.  I think the embalming fluid would be leaking all over the place.

Edited by Pr0fane
  • Like 2

pr0fane0ne.jpg

LOL Banks, I got the Volvo station wagon too, just hope mine has a turbo, haha.

No seriously, they didn't have the answers I wanted to post so I feel cheated, lol.

Snazzy my ass, lol. Should have been "You power steer your way over pedestrians." Who cares what anybody thinks about you? Got that one right, lololol

Haha Volvo aswell..

You may never be the snazziest, but who cares what others think about you? You power-steer your way to soccer practice with assuredness and confidence.

Maybe in another lifetime!

• Like 1

scottyb1988.jpg

Prius?  Seriously?  I wouldn't be caught dead in a Prius.  Unless the lady owning it is hot.  Like, really hot.

This: "...she is three times your age."

Yikes, I'm 50.  I think the embalming fluid would be leaking all over the place.

Attractive women don't drive a Prius... ever.

• Like 2

What the hell ?

You are a Toyota Prius.
Toyota_Prius.jpg
You live life with practicality and innovation. You may not be the flashiest kid in town, but your quirkiness and smarts get you noticed.