Capture help, please!

Jaggy

I'm working on my first capture - hold and I need some help.  My map is complete and I tested it out and like it.  BUT... I was wondering if the test play always shows just one thing to collect and once you return one object to the base, you win.  I want this job to be like the other captures where you have to get, let's say, six items back to your base and then win.  Does that make sense?  Would it show this way once I actually publish this job or do I need to edit something to make it more than one to score a win?

You can adjust the amount of items that need to be captured. I am not sure where in the creator off the top of my head that this is adjusted. Anyway, for testing I like to set it at one just to make the test go quicker, after that I edit it to whatever amount I want.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

It's annoying you cannot die in a test run of a capture to see what enemy AI is like - unless I'm missing something.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

It's annoying you cannot die in a test run of a capture to see what enemy AI is like - unless I'm missing something.

You can't.  I keep looking for ways to get AI's in there, but it doesn't look like you can.  Looks like I'll just have to publish it and let you guys be my guinea pigs.  ;)

Seems to be an issue with the respawn zones with captures for me recently. The issue being they don't work!

I have a few ideas that should work within the constraints of the capture creator, but they fail because capture creator is broken. It has so much potential as a tool to create different styles of job, but fails.

/rant

• Like 1