Future Content/Next Gen wishlist

Mailbox_Bomber

I feel like they read my email back then and took some idea's :), anyways are there any existing issues in the game you would like gone or new features you would like added ......ect. Gonna make a new list and bombard it there way.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Smurf

• Danielle

• PapOiteE

• Drew_Watkins

I Summed Up all our requests over time, is there anything else that you would add to the list? Please comment below, gonna send this in along with the support of other gaming communities. And or you could copy, undate and send a email to Rockstar here GTAOnline@rockstargames.com 

Vehicles
   The ability to change the color of purchased vehicle headlights.

Working side view mirrors & rear mirror for vehicles when in 1st person driving.

A Helicopter that can land on water and also has repelling hook mounted.

Nitro Oxide to boost speed would excite racing as an option during a race session or an available option in Creator Mode.

Speed boat mounted with a machine guns.

Mansions with more spaces for cars if possible. 

New apartments with a 10 car garage capacity attached, on the northern side of the map.

Allow us to own more garages as the cars have already filled up the existing garages. 

Incorporate the aircraft carrier ship in an online lobby session.

The ability to open and close the Cargobob, Semi truck and delivery trucks backdoor.

Being able to swing open a car door while in a moving vehicle would be awesome.

Character
   Plastic Surgery to change facial appearance available at the hospital.

A sun tan or tanning bed to darken skin tone at the store.

Allow us to use the gym equipment by the beach and build muscle.

Allow us to gain super strength.

Able to choose different style crew clothing for male and female characters

Able to go in a prone position.

Shops
  The Cinema is under utilized, it could feature short films via Director Mode by player created content which you own under license. 
  and they could be updated with new ones at every new DLC when applicable.  

Clothing store should sell bag pack, belts and fanny packs, roller blades and roller kates.

Food Shop sells protein bar.

Skin lightening cream.

Surf board shop.

Menu
the option to allow friend and crew member to be able to drive your vehicle but at the same time only allow stranger to sit in the passenger seat. (This is highly annoying but probably an oversight)

Allow us to change the sprint button from button (X) while aiming and shooting which is currently difficult to do but it allows you to move a lot faster if done right, or better yet allow us to map all buttons including L3 and R3 for ease of use.

Game Mode
   Volleyball by the beach, rock climbing and soccer game mode. 

Weapons
   Flash bag grenade

Samari katana sword

Chain saw

Smoke grenade

Harpoon gun

Throwing knife

Syringe which gets a player or an NPC high

Free Mode Environment
   more frequent appearance of shark

After prevailing in a gang I attacked, the gang should send 4 cars loaded with gangster to attack and get revenge.

Allow me to get arrested and allow me to to pay other online players in the lobby to break me out via putting a (A.P.B)  All Points Bulletin out via my phone and if they fail they join me in prison.

Trigger Wildlife Hunting activities in the woods of a online lobby that pays if you skin it and transport to a buyer while fending off other player from killing out and taking your game.

Manually able to Re-size the on screen map, draw distance and remove all icons.

Waves big enough to surf on.

Surf competition     

Basketball

skate boarding

Allow us to steel some visual car upgrades that can't be found in Los Santos customs like rims, flashing neon lights, flashing multi colored neon lights from rarely seen cars at night in GTA ONLINE.

Edited by Smurf
  • Like 3