• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pb76

• Dodge

• DavidCore89

• Ronny

Easy one for me, Welcome To Suburbia. Why, because I enjoy playing it and like the feedback I get. If it makes other people happy, this makes me happy :-)

That's actually one of my favorite TDMs.

• Like 1

No Room For Error and Lazer Sight. IMO these have no equal

Springer - My benchmark TDM

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Miami Horror - took off more than I thought it would, lot of playing around and thought put into that one.

Bullets and Bridges - probably my favorite Stock car race I've made.

Shotgun Divorce - probably my favorite TDM I've made that works, also a good deal of thought into it.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I'd have to say Disasterpiece. I spent more time on it than anything else I've created. I enjoyed it so much that I made two more, and have a spot in mind for a forth.

Edited by DeaD_GooN
  • Like 4

My first thought says The Battle Of Vespucci, because of the layout and the way it seems to run smoothly.

BUT after trying The Hot Zone in an almost full lobby it must be it.

This was actually one of my first Dm's and I went a bit wild with the props, but the positive comment was coming in and I only removed the RPG to get it where I wanted it :)

When Casey was so nice and added this last Saturday it was actually my first time with an almost full lobby on this map and I really enjoyed it.

In my mind it's runs smoothly, haven't seen any spawn kills, and a good variation of encounters.

When the lobby is big enough there is action all the time but also the breaks you need to clear your head.

It seems like people enjoy playing it and so do I

I also got good critique from Handcuffs, and I see that as an little quality stamp in it self :)

:lol: You actually got me to Brag about my own stuff public, I usually just do that when I'm talking to the girls :lol:

Edited by RO9M

.....and Scouring the Projects is what spawned the term "Dodgey" for a race track.

I am e-punching you right now. 

ij2YqG3qURb4T.gif

I am really satisfied with the bulk of them.....except for the captures. However if the captures were fixed and the shortcomings of the creator addressed. It would certainly be a capture that I would pick as my #1.

• Like 2

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Probably Mirror Park CCC and Grapeseed's Figure of 8, because I can actually win on them, even against better racers. :lol:

Nah, I just got nice feedback for both and that makes me proud and it's true what they say, sometimes less is more. ;)

Kind of proud of Gladiator Arena too as it turned out almost exactly how I imagined and it took a long time to make too. It is also just unusual and whacky enough so it's not for everyone. :)

Edited by zmurko76

• 7 months later...

I forgot to reply to this myself........

Anyway, I can't think of any job in particular I'm proud of, but I'm sure glad I cornered the clown-van based GTA race sector.

So, the original question still applies, is your original reply still relevant?

Also, do you think a particular type of job has become your trademark?

Grand Theft Vino (capture) is my all-time favorite job ever made.  The whole concept of it was thought of while I was driving back home from getting my car smog tested.  Red lights in Vegas are assholes, what can I say?  They give me plenty of time to think of jobs to make.  Then when I finally got home, I loaded up the system and GTV was born.  I've made other captures, but they aren't that good, IMO.

My favorite TDM is Pumpkin Revenge.  Created because McDonald's didn't have pumpkin spice lattes this past season.  It made me so angry, I just had to make a TDM about it.  I want to update Pumpkin Revenge on PS4 and use some different props.  But then again, I'm terrified of touching it because I don't want to lose its appeal.  It gets a lot of plays on PS3 still.

My LTS and races are hit and miss.  I make them just for fun.  My first few races ever made are really crappy.  I think they start to get better after Pretty Little Coupes.  Again, I don't have a favorite LTS or race though.

TDM's are kind of my trademark thing to make.  Run & gun.  :D

• Like 1

I still think Springer is a masterpiece

As far as races go, I think my air races raise the bar for air racing in general. They can be tough but aren't impossible. On PS4 we have been using them quite a bit in playlists since they can be 30 player and I can see an improvement in several members ability to fly. I love to race upside down and up till recently there were very few people I wouldn't do that when racing against them, that list is getting bigger. Use to be Jesse as my #1 competitor, Wraignbow and Ink plus others are consistently up my ass now and any screwin off is a certain loss for me. So in short I think and hope that my air races are a piece of that improvement.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Clappers Circuit PS4 is my favourite. The rating isn't great (74%). When the challenges were working I managed to set an unbeaten 3 lap race time and earned each PS4 crew member 100RP  :).

However, my most liked job is surprisingly.. Micro Circuit PS4 (74%). Only published 2 months ago, it already has 210 unique likes from 370 plays which is very good for a compact race... Again this was featured in the challenges, but my race time was beaten by at least one player.

Edited by DavidCore89

I forgot to reply to this myself........

Anyway, I can't think of any job in particular I'm proud of, but I'm sure glad I cornered the clown-van based GTA race sector.

So, the original question still applies, is your original reply still relevant?

Also, do you think a particular type of job has become your trademark?

Container Yourself is far better than the Clown Van GTA races IMO.

I've had that one bookmarked for a long time... But you still need to remove that auto shotgun from the centre of the map  :P.

• Like 1

Container Yourself is far better than the Clown Van GTA races IMO.

I've had that one bookmarked for a long time... But you still need to remove that auto shotgun from the centre of the map :P.

if I do that, it becomes a ps4 exclusive...

I suppose I could copy it, remove the auto-shotty, and call it HD.......

Yeah, you could even space it out and upgrade to 20 players... 30 may be too much IMO, depends how big the map is.

My most played and most liked job is Scouring. Although that may not be fair. It was forced into being played by Vetting PLS and multiple features as Crew Challenge. So my most liked job that has been Crew only are Saturday Night Thunder, and In Harmony.

Dodgeservice.png

Yeah, you could even space it out and upgrade to 20 players... 30 may be too much IMO, depends how big the map is.

I daren't alter it (I've always been amazed at its popularity as I literally scattered the containers randomly, it took about half an hour to make)
  • Like 2