Introduction

Matty

Hi all, my name is is Matt, I'm 35, live in the UK and am looking for cool people to play gta online with.

I'm bored of either playing along side people that sound like they are up past their bed time or getting my face shot off every time I step out the apartment. Looking to have a laugh on gta with some mature people.

• Like 1

yFn5uY6.png

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matty

• zmurko

• Banketelli

• Dodge

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Edited by RSCnet

The News Botisbroken again. The Website Staff will correct that shortly.

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Ssracing, Danielle, Xyon, and Dead_Goon.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on 10/8/14.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Invite Sent. You can accept through RSC or the Crews Tab in game.

Dodgeservice.png

Wow, thanks guys. Great welcome! I said goodbye to sleep when I got my ps3 back in April or May. I try to get at least 2-4 hours gta a day . Got to rank 144 so far but no intention of stopping yet.

• Like 1

yFn5uY6.png

G'day Matt and welcome!  I hope you don't have a problem with being humbled because there are some awesome gamers in here. 

...for the record; I am not one of them.  I am the King of DNF.

Edited by Pr0fane

pr0fane0ne.jpg