Using the creator

Lann

I am trying to get a race ready and really need to be able to place two checkpoints close to eachother. Does anyone know if there is a way to get around the limit in the creator?

I figure the topic could be used for any creator related questions like this.

You can place secondary CP’s a lot closer to primary CP’s than other primary CP’s, hope that makes sense.

So place a primary CP a distance away up the road then use a secondary CP where you wanted to place the original CP and you will be able to get it closer.

Be are though, the checkpoints will point towards the next primary CP so make sure it lines up to point in the right direction...

TLDR: Use a seconday checkpoint.

Edited by JuniorChubb

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

• 9 months later...
24 minutes ago, Lann said:

New props added, last week?

Noticed this track prop and a few new other new signs.

V1mjQpg.jpg

Something to do with the F1 & F2 cars coming I think. Sure @Mark Verstappen mentioned something about working pits etc

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

When will the f1 style race creator be released? 

As long as we can convert existing tracks to be used with the new cars I can see there being a potential for a new race series. 

I’m definitely thinking about a return to GTA even if it’s just as a creator. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Squirrel said:

When will the f1 style race creator be released? 

As long as we can convert existing tracks to be used with the new cars I can see there being a potential for a new race series. 

I’m definitely thinking about a return to GTA even if it’s just as a creator. 

Be careful with old jobs, a piece that was ‘missing’ is now ‘deleted’ causing issues in some old jobs after revisiting them...

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Be careful with old jobs, a piece that was ‘missing’ is now ‘deleted’ causing issues in some old jobs after revisiting them...

Ahhhh yes the blue fence in the middle of the track

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

13 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

Don’t worry I’ll be testing all tracks after adding the new pitlane piece. Will be good to have a lot of tracks ready to convert as soon as that update goes live, it’s probably why they’ve released those props early. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Squirrel said:

Don’t worry I’ll be testing all tracks after adding the new pitlane piece. Will be good to have a lot of tracks ready to convert as soon as that update goes live, it’s probably why they’ve released those props early. 

I’m gonna probably work on duplicates.

Looking forward to seeing what comes.