Oreo the best commercially produced cookie ever?

handcuff_charlie

They're the Coca-Cola of the cookie world, practically a spot free reputation.

I quite like the Vanilla (wafers) double stuffed ones.

Their commercials are a lot of fun too.

I also do love Chips Ahoy as well as anything from Keebler (especially those damn thin mint cookies shit .. as well as fudge stripes)

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Sorry guys I have to disagree. Frito Lay grandma cookies. I love the soft peanut butter cookies can't pass a vending machine without buying them.

Chips Ahoy taste like like corrugated cardboard.....die!

The Keebler fudge stripes are pretty awesome though

Jaffa all the way!

Must be a euro-cookie?

Admittedly i had some pretty awesome cookies in Germany and Belgium, but I am not familiar enough with them to recall what they were.....besides I dont think they were quite worthy of dethroning Oreo anyway.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I tried Oreos after many years of wanting American bisquits. But I was sorely disappointed, only tried one flavour (flavor) though.

Not a patch on the good old bourbon cream, or jammie dodger, Maryland cookies are the mass produced cookies to beat in my opinion.

Jaffa cakes win everything.

Edited by shortround669
  • Like 2

0858007.48.jpg

Heh, I would have put down some of my childhood cookies, but they wouldnt ring any bells.

I really enjoy these too, simple but chocolatey:

Bahlsen-UTZ-Milk.jpg

And I can't remember what they are called, but they are some belgian white chocolate chip cookies with cranberries I think, just yummmy, but bloody expensive too.

• Like 2

I am there with zmurko, both Jaffacakes and Butterkeks (chico leibniz) are the go choices for me here in Germany. Though, back in Brazil I would always get this one called "Chocolícia". There is something about it, unexplainable and once it hits your lips. You're done *junkie* :P

3078714222_0a18d2b190.jpg

Well I am unlocking and deleting the nonsense. 

Not my problem if people are thin-skinned. 

I really dont care.

I am going to look for these blasphemous Jaffas next time I go to the store.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

An FYI

Dani and HC, both of you made a choice on how to handle this thread, I haven't looked at this thread for a few days and had to go into the mod CP to see the deleted stuff. Both of you made the right choice, either way works. But what we don't want is one person making a moderation move only to have another mod undo it based on their thoughts. It sucks, G37 has locked my threads before and I respect his decision to do so even though I have full ability to undo anything done.

In the future if a mod disagrees with a decision by another please use a PM to resolve it. In the mean time the posts will remain deleted, but I am locking this until Dani feels it is good to unlock.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: