Stunt: Kart

Dodge

It's almost impossible to get up the steep tube sometimes, even in a custom go-kart. It seemed a bit random, first lap fine, 2nd lap had to make multiple attempts. Contact with others did not help but I was struggling even before that. I don't think it was catch up causing it either as I was 4th. There's a couple of places where you can't see a corner coming in time to slow down enough.

Thanks. I'll check it out. I tested with stock karts and made the hill about 8 out of 10 times. I thought customs would be quite a bit easier. Apparently not. 

Checkpoint placement made it tough for a couple of the sneaky turns. Do think it needs signs to tell you, or would stop strips be more effective?

Was it fun other than the issues? Or was it overkill?

Edited by Dodge

Dodgeservice.png

I'll have to give it another run to remember where the sneaky turns where for sure. It was fun though, and unique, I don't think I've ever seen another go-kart race like it.

I enjoyed this @Dodge Like DJ said the tubes were bit of a problem. Maybe a few more speed boosts?  And some warning signs on the corners would be helpful.  Over all it’s definitely unique for a go-cart race. Love the long distance jump. 🙂

It was the bits where you land on the ground, I think one was in a car park, the other near the construction site. Even on lap 2 knowing roughly where to go, I still found myself unable to brake in time. The other bit was early on; there's a sharp right turn just after some slow down strips, but there is a massive left arrow right in front of you, which confused me. I can see why it's there (in case you fall off ramp, you have to go left then do a u-turn to get back on at the bottom). It's fine once you know about it, but very confusing first time.

Edited by djw180

Hopefully the corrections I've made help. 

Changed the u turn layout a bit. Forcing the u turn. Added weak stop straps before the 2 landing turns. Increased boost tunnels to Ultra. 

Dodgeservice.png