• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matusware

• Ronny

• Danielle

• Xyon14

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY MOTHER OF SUGARY DELIGHTS!

...why is it that everyone spells my name matsuware..im not asian for heaven sake..it Matusware

Now..

GIVEZ ME THOSE!

;D

• Like 2

fixed ;)

Sweet, Thanks ^^

(it really didnt matter cause im always forgetting peoples names or i pronounce them wrong, and what i posted about everybody getting my name wrong was a joke ^^...)

Hello matsuware from Rommy :lol:

*with his very fake asian accent* please, just call me sensei Matsuhiko Tumanosuke Wakaashi XD

Rommy :lol:

A lot of people think I'm a dude so.. Yeah..

*faking a suprise*...i thought you were Ninja..

Lmfao

I recently found out that Banketelli is a woman.

*joking*

wait wait wait wait..the murderous black dude is a actually a woman?...pfff..and lemme guess. Wecang aint actually a raccoon. now that would be silly right...right?

• Like 3

Xyon says I'm a middle-aged housewife.

Casey says I'm a 14 year old squeaker kid. 

Makes me very confused. :lol:

My bet is still that you are just like your GTA avatar. Black dude with bright blonde hair. Just like I saw you in my dream.

will one day the true identity of Banketelli be discovered?

• Like 4

Xyon says I'm a middle-aged housewife.

Casey says I'm a 14 year old squeaker kid. 

Makes me very confused. :lol:

i still think you as a bad ass black dude who offers my own butt to me in silver plate in DM or TDM...

My bet is still that you are just like your GTA avatar. Black dude with bright blonde hair. Just like I saw you in my dream.

will one day the true identity of Banketelli be discovered?

...are you saying you are dreaming about banktelli?..

;DD

• Like 2

You left out.. 17 cats and a pot bellied pig called Bacon Bits, because you're ironic :)

And your husband plays a lot of golf... and your name is Brenda : SHOUT :

Banktelli`s name is "Brenda".. *has a revelation*..HOLY SAINT MURPHYS JEWELS!..i just realised that i have been asskicked by a girl! *goes into fetus position and starts crying*

XDDD

• Like 3

Been asskicked by Dani since I joined the crew, one girl/women more or less really doesn't matter  :lol:

And this thread didn't escalate at all!! :lol:

• Like 2

Been asskicked by Dani since I joined the crew, one girl/women more or less really doesn't matter   :lol:

And this thread didn't escalate at all!! :lol:

i..i..i fell so violated! *crying*

XDDD

That's what happens when you offer bisquits to Matus and XDBX. :lol:

giving me biscuits was the first mistake...its like giving sticky bombs to ThePeto

• Like 1

You are Boyd from Fife, you sell veggies in the market.... you are about 30 and a proper ginger :o ... you have a pet chinchilla called Hank, he hates girls.. you so read alot of Nuts magazines. You still live with your ma :)

Woah...thats.. ok tell what you know about me!

Woah...thats.. ok tell what you know about me!

You are an informant for the Russian Mafia... you secretly hate biscuits... you are a Jelly (jell-o) kind of guy.... Emma was never a car, but is your WIFE and mother of your 7 sons!!! You love lawn bowling, a sport you learned while in spy training camp, since you are a double agent :o ... and work for mi5 too. Rumor has it that you like to mix it up a bit and that's where the trifle comes in. You sir are very interesting, scarey, but interesting all the same!

• Like 6

You are an informant for the Russian Mafia... you secretly hate biscuits... you are a Jelly (jell-o) kind of guy.... Emma was never a car, but is your WIFE and mother of your 7 sons!!! You love lawn bowling, a sport you learned while in spy training camp, since you are a double agent :o ... and work for mi5 too. Rumor has it that you like to mix it up a bit and that's where the trifle comes in. You sir are very interesting, scarey, but interesting all the same!

Damn now I want to know your picture of me as well, (or do I) :lol:

• Like 1

Wow Xyon, stalker much.

i know, she is always behind my window...and im on the 3th floor

....i deny everything...no comments..*speaks something in russian with very low voice*

• Like 1