Intro-ScottyB

ScottyB

Hey Guys and Girls of the Domestic Battery crew!

My names Scott and i'm a 26yr old male from Sydney, Australia.

For some reason i have become addicted to the game. Ever since getting online at the start of the year and playing i have some how put in almost 23 days! I thought it was a lot but seeing some of your profiles, it isnt too bad haha :)

I am currently in a crew that doesnt do anything, and some players even kill you (I dont understand why it should even need to be said as to not kill your own crew, but most people have to say it), and the members that have mics are whiny kids constantly swearing and and being noisy for no reason!

So i have been looking for a more mature crew to roll with and who actually appreciate how amazing this game is and to play all different types missions.

I generally like missions, and lately have gotten into racing. I havent played death matches very much yet but would like to get into them more.

I really like the capture missions but nobody ever plays them and if they do it is one on one so i would love to play more of them!

I hope i havent spoken too much and i am looking forward to meeting you guys and participating in as many events as possible as long as the time zone doesnt get in the way too much!

scottyb1988.jpg

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LN-MLB

• Ronny

• juve

• Pr0fane

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome Scotty

Once invite is accepted either I or Zmurko will get your forum status upgrade (I am off to bed so Z will probably beat me to it).

We are a bit thin on Aussie timezoned members, but we do have a few (revbouncer is our most active Aussie member). If you game during American or Euro times then all should be good.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome.

You'll come to see we do a  ton here, especially racing and death matches. Lot of variety, Captures included.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Welcome to the crew Scott. Here you will definitely get to play all different sorts of jobs available in GTAO, since our playlists are often filled with all varied types of jobs. DMs, races, captures, bar fights and so on. Hopefully we will be able to meet some time in LS, if our time zones allow us :)

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Ssracing, Danielle, Xyon, and Dead_Goon.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on 10/1/14.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently. 

Dodgeservice.png