1.07 miles

PLAYERS

1 to 16

GAME MODE

Land Race

ROUTE TYPE

Laps

DESCRIPTION

Imagine a demo derby but with the objectives of a race... Well imagine no more! Derby with your average road vehicle. Standard for a regular derby, or GTA for a more explosive derby.

VEHICLE CLASSES

Compacts, Coupes, Cycles, Motorcycles, Muscle, Off-Road, Sedans, SUVs, Utility

3...2...1...DERBY!

EXTREME DERBYMANIA!!!

1_0.jpg
3.12 miles

PLAYERS

1 to 16 

GAME MODE

Land Race

ROUTE TYPE

Laps

DESCRIPTION

Was Derbymania too slow paced for your taste? Well you're in luck! V2.0 now with twice the speed and thrice the space! Open to sports and supers. Standard mode for regular derby, GTA mode for something more explosive! More laps, more destruction.

~WARNING~ each lap can take upwards of 5-6 mins

VEHICLE CLASSES

Sports, Sports Classics, Super, Muscle, Offroad

EXTREME!!!

Edited by Onrefne
  • Like 3

hatch put this in tonights playlist and it was a total riot, i couldn't stop laughing at everyones comments, it was great

DC's playlist

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Like .. Muscle cars?

:lol:

Really though, this was a hoot. I'm not sure if this would be overkill for 16 players or not. I think we had 8 for this race and it felt just right due to the size of the lot. There are other parking lots though that are larger which might be better suited to larger capacities.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

i just got back from watching a demoderby and had this idea, basically found that lot quick and was like, yup here we go!

it's not locked on sports, i encouraged any class in the description. and it's still playable without the rockets in standard mode :D

i might have a look today for perhaps a bigger area to play with as i agree that this area suited 8 racers perfectly. when i find a bigger area i'll prolly lower the max players and available cars on this one

ty for the feedback :)

rofl, new car eh? haha

ya after testing this is a bit small for that much power but with < 8 players it's workable. GTA style is total chaos XD

DC's playlist

yes sorry i forgot who hosted, ty DC for adding this in so short notice, it was a nice surprise

• Like 2

finding a bigger area is proving a bit difficult, i can't find a parking lot thats actually bigger, i think this just looks smaller bc it's enclosed with tall bushes

EDIT: nvm i tried measuring the area using the square of my map but the ground moves and my camera stays that high so it was giving me false measurements -.-

new area DOUBLE the size in the making for sports and supers to giddy-up and crash!!!

(i think sports classics can be fast too but i'v never compared times across classes, lemme know if they should be in the bigger area too)

Edited by Onrefne

I think this may be more of a golf cart - Utility race if there ever was one by the looks of it.... when my captors go to bed I will try it out later  ;) ..... could be a fun edition to my vetting playlist ;)

I'm gonna put a +1 on this suggestion!  I still wish there was a legitimate way to get a golf cart online.  I'd love to drive downtown smooshing civilians in a golf cart.

• Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

I'm gonna put a +1 on this suggestion! I still wish there was a legitimate way to get a golf cart online. I'd love to drive downtown smooshing civilians in a golf cart.

They spawn at the golf course

• 5 months later...

UPDATE: Extreme Derbymania is now open to MUSCLE and a chosen few offroadsters (dunebuggy, injection, and the bifta)!!!

UPDATE: Extreme Derbymania is now open to the race cars and kuruma

Edited by Onrefne

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...