Jesse's introduction

Jesse

Hi guys,

My name is Jesse, I'm 19 years old and am from the Netherlands. I love playing GTA Online and have been doing it since it came out, the only thing that bothers me sometimes are the people that just can't behave. For me GTAO is at its best when I'm having fun with other people I run in to. Making friends while playing and returning to play with them is what I do B)

I hope to play with you guys soon :D

• Like 2

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Casey

• Jesse

• Ronny

• Blakereid64

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Once you've received and accepted your invite Jesse you can attend any of the stuff that's going on via the calendar tab at the top of the website.

There's a playlist tonight at 10pm your time if you're able to make it.  Saturdays are always a fun one and you'll get to meet lots of the European guys there.

Follow this link if you can make it tonight and RSVP by clicking the 'I'm attending' button on the right-hand side  :D http://www.domesticbatterygta.com/topic/2447-playlist-casey/

Thank you! I'll be there, without any sense of style of course :D

You've already RSVP'd, that's fantastic, look forward to seeing you there. We tend to muck about in a closed crew session for a couple of hours before so join us at anytime.  I'll send you a friend request via PSN so I can invite you.

ps: turn on chat while in casey's PL. it's like listening to comedy station. :P

Can't decide whether this is a compliment or an insult  :lol:

Edited by Casey
  • Like 2

Welcome. You will soon be contacted regarding Vetting by Lt's Ssracing, Danielle, Xyon, and Dead_Goon.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on 10/1/14.

This website is the Focal Point, and Communication Hub for our Crew. It is an intricate part of how we maintain our integrity. So, Bookmark this website now, and visit it frequently.

Dodgeservice.png

Hulloo again, Jesse.  We already met...in session.  Had some fun tooling off-road with our Blazers.  =)

I may join that session if there's room and a Canadian is welcome in the European mix.

pr0fane0ne.jpg