Trains in Creator...

BlackRabbit

Does anyone know how these work? Are they just random or do I have to set the time of day to a certain time, ensure the track is cleared or something else? I don't think creator let's you place non-movable objects in the path of the train. 

I've got a Capture map that's played on a railway bridge and should have trains running down the middle of the action. They were on when I tested it and have they have been on prior. I changed a few things about the map yesterday and played with a couple of DB members last night and not a single train rolled through. Was that just bad luck? 

Caputre Mission in question:

High Bridge Tug-o-War

1_0.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/BJgG01ib6UeBZTh2fcDMMg?platformId=2

CDpIRad.jpg

I think traffic has to be on. Not sure though.

Hmmm....I might have accidentally turned that off when messing with the settings. Thanks for the idea, I probably wouldn't have checked on that. I recall trying to set up "vehicle zones" down on the river below and messing with stuff then, I could've just hit the wrong button when doing so. 

CDpIRad.jpg

Yeah. I had vehicle traffic off so hopefully that'll fix it. We'll have to see next time I play it. I would have to say, it's much more entertaining with a train running down the center of play. 

CDpIRad.jpg

It wasn't bad without the train.  Except there were only 3 of us there.  But yeah, a moving train would add a real twist.

Edited by Pr0fane
  • Like 1

pr0fane0ne.jpg

Traffic on if you want trains

Trains ghost through props as if they weren't there.

I have played two creations with the large freight train ghosting through props since the last update and both caused all players consoles to freeze up/crash in a rooms of 14+.....I can't say why, it is anyone's guess, but I have one creation with the subway train ON and the tracks clear and it has never crashed any of the few dozen times I have hosted it with rooms of varying sizes.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg