SAW

Onrefne

I 'saw' this today on RSC.......saw, get it, oh I crack myself up sometimes  :lol: I'm most definitely intrigued by your 'concept' hehehe.  We'll have to give this a go pretty soon  :D

• Like 1

Nice concept

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not saying anything, been side tracked.

I personally love this, the concept and the thought process of getting a bag. I wouldn't change a thing.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

We played this recently.

It's a really cool concept, but IMO could use some tweaking.

- Some of the bags for the life of me I couldn't figure out how to get. They don't have to be obvious by any stretch but some of them required a little too much figuring.

+ Some of the bags have a pretty interesting way of acquisition: like the crane/parachute set.

- Enemy AI: this one I had the most trouble with as we're completely unarmed and some bags are in pits of NPCs with .. guns. Something should change here.

+/- Base locations: it's definitely interesting to get your way up to it however IMO it seems a little awkward they're all in the same spot. It's insanely easy to camp here as there's a small ledge to jump down into. I'm not sure if you can design an elaborate camp for each base or not or if that's even the way to go.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

ty for ur feedbacks.

the bags r supposed to take slight thinking to get to, i personally don't feel they're hidden by any means

the pit with the AI's is actually my favourite part of the whole thing, they have low accuracy so they aren't ur threat by no means, the explosives that they hit with their horrid aim on the other hand >.>

i see what ur saying with camping, u could take the time to grab the key just to get jumped by the exit and they get the point. with blocking off the other areas there isn't enough props left to have 4 bases. actually the more i think of it maybe it'd be more of a team effort to send ur team in as decoys/blockers as u capture it :o. it is a fight for ur life after all :P

good to know that ur unarmed, in the test mode it keeps giving me a pistol so i was hoping it was just a flook, as pistols would ruin the whole concept

• 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...