Intro

zebedee505050

Hello,

My name is Lyndon i am from Wales in the United Kingdom. I am 53 years old and i have been playing RPG'S for a long time but i enjoyed the open world in 

Far Cry 3 and so i thought i would give GTA V a go. It's fantastic so far even though somebody keeps trying to kill me every couple of minutes,so i read about 

your crew and if you would have me i could learn from your experiences. My PSN is Zebedee505050.

Hope to hear from you

Lyndon

• Like 1
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dodge

• shortround

• DavidCore89

• rumdig

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.