Next Level Racing wheel stand

Last winter I bought a Logitech G29 wheel and pedals and a stand from Next Level Racing. The stand is all steel and highly adjustable. There is a tray just in front of the pedals that you put the wheels of your office/desk chair in which effectively holds the chair in place. The stand is very solid almost like a piece of gym equipment. The wheel and pedals bolt to the stand with provided bolts and are very secure.

Next Level also sells a racing chair that will bolt to this stand for an even more complete unit. I may get that at some point but the office chair works well enough that I may never go that far. For sure I will get VR for racing at some point. 

For now I play GT7 and Dirt Rally2.0 in 1st person mode hood view and when I play GTA I’m in 3rd person with the controller. It makes switching between games less confusing for me.

i-zVqrjMC-600x450.jpg

i-HfXj92N-600x436.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Definitely. I had a wheel for the PS3 and I set it up on a janky TV tray table and it was more trouble for a shaky setup.