payout spreadsheet

Muskidinho04

Just do long missions or make them long.

Even that low level Lester job where you drive around to police stations to blow up things pays out well.

It's all about time now, not difficulty. That one mission where you chase around two sports cars is beyond simple but it takes so long to chase them down it pays out well.

alchemist3321.jpg

I still don't see the point in stretching out a mission for the extra pay when ultimately it's gonna make more sense to do the mission more times to maximize your profit (quickly). It's going to take about the same amount of time (if you know what you're doing).

I.E.

$15K x 4 > $18K x 3

$60K > $54K

I can appreciate the effort though and it is helpful.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I personally won't drag out missions fo pay, I simply don't have the attention span. I myself will do them as quick as I can and move on to the next.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I still don't see the point in stretching out a mission for the extra pay when ultimately it's gonna make more sense to do the mission more times to maximize your profit (quickly). It's going to take about the same amount of time (if you know what you're doing).

I.E.

$15K x 4 > $18K x 3

$60K > $54K

I can appreciate the effort though and it is helpful.

Absolutely.

I still do them as fast as possible, but select the longer or more intricate missions like Connections......which is what I meant by time, not difficulty. Even Judging the Jury with a buzzard still takes a bit of time. I don't even know anyone that stretches missions out (maybe the extra kills for rp) because the extra couple minutes to hit a multiplier doesn't come close to equating to the end pay.

I just find some of the longer ones more fun, but I'd also rather be playing and make a few more k than sitting in a voting or loading screen.

The team is pretty crucial to how quick you finish, as well.

But, I've found it beneficial and prudent to simply just hit whatever the best mission given on the voting screen and limiting down time, no matter how long or short. Even the quick ones are worth it opposed to exiting and setting up a mission (where you also don't get the luxury of starting next to the target). The 11-19k's add up with the occassional ~23-26k.

Edit: I just saw I mentioned making it long, that is incorrect. It's better to just don what shjoots out of the voting xreen and pummeling away. It all adds up to 200k in a couple hours.

• Like 2

alchemist3321.jpg