Want to be on a R* live stream?

JustHatched

Check this out on twitter

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I don't have a Twitter, but if I did and my name was DavidCore89 .. R* would realize as much as the next person you never turn down the word of God.

• Like 1

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Too much hassle for me, even if I didn't need to use it.

I would get a lot of e-mails and stuff each time I get a follower etc - pain in the ass.

I stopped using Facebook a long time ago for the same reason, while I enjoyed promoting the music and DJ'ing of myself and many others (it's necessary), it was still a lot of hassle.

I feel Twitter would go the same way and I haven't really done much in the last 8 months to be worth a follow  :lol:.

Thanks, that would be pretty cool.

Wish I had turned the emails off long ago, flooded my inbox with tens of thousands of the damn things, then I set up a new email for important stuff.

Edited by DavidCore89