Electrolaser

Lann

1_0.jpg

The Vagos and the Chinese are expecting you to take a break from your duties as an Airforce pilot and help retreive a few Voltic from the gang up by the lighthouse. Survive the short flight and you will see the cars and the sunrise. The gang should not put up too much of resistance this early i the morning. Once you got the keys and is on your way you need to avoid the cops and especially any rocket from your so called airforce buddies that are obviously jealous that they did not get a car. Once you reach the city dodging rockets should be easier, find your way down to the southern LSC close to the airport. Is there something inside the spray paint box? Want to deliver another one? Still alive? Then there are a few planes nearby to get you back in action.

GTA Capture

2-16 players

2 teams

Capture objects: 8 Voltic

Respawn: in Lazers

Actors: 7 hostile, 3 friendly, medium accuracy and aggressive (Micro SMG, Shotguns, and one sniper in lighthouse)

Weapons: A few spread around the area where you parachute down to get the cars.

After delivering at the LSC there are a few planes available to get you back in action faster. You are also close to the airport and to where the helicopters spawn.

RSC link: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/2txDSLisjUuo5hWHMXWByA?platformId=2

• Like 2

This looks fun Lann :)

Always a bit hard to know if its too hard to stay alive in a Voltic when there are Lazers up in the air. Have to try to really know.

Had this in the Saturday PL, dunno if we had 6 or 7 peeps during this one. It's alot of fun and everyone know I love Lazers. I would only recommend 1/2ing the distance to drive the Voltics.

The only issue we had and I think it is a R* issue cuz I've made enough captures to know it isn't right, when you die you respawn where you died at. Not much you can do with that.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Had this in the Saturday PL, dunno if we had 6 or 7 peeps during this one. It's alot of fun and everyone know I love Lazers. I would only recommend 1/2ing the distance to drive the Voltics.

The only issue we had and I think it is a R* issue cuz I've made enough captures to know it isn't right, when you die you respawn where you died at. Not much you can do with that.

Since i wanted to keep the possible Lazer hunting Voltic action in the city I moved the cars to be captured to the Government facility east of the city. 

This makes the drive shorter, and I think it is a great place to raid for a brand new highly secret Voltic.

Edited by lann3fors
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Played this in the NA3 PL last night Lann. G made it to the drop off which is inside LSC but he couldn't deliver it because i was closed :/

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Played this in the NA3 PL last night Lann. G made it to the drop off which is inside LSC but he couldn't deliver it because i was closed :/

Sorry to hear that, i could just place a vehicle in the way and the door stay open, and also i could create a better version on the PS4 =)

Sucks that the creator and "test" environment isnt identical to real gameplay.