New music?

alchemist3321

The game needs some new music, hopefully some newer hard rock.

• Like 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

She did mention via Tweets that she would be reprising her role on Non-Stop FM, yes.

What that means for the rest of the stations, who knows. I personally want more for:

- DJ George + tracks on Radio Mirror Park

- Captain Loggins + tracks for Los Santos Rock Radio

- Mama G + tracks for Low Down

- Gilles Peterson + tracks for Worldwide FM

- Fernando on West Coast Talk Radio

- Chakra Attack on West Coast Talk Radio

• Like 3

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• 2 weeks later...

i wonder if they mayby gonna add user tracks , but i dont really think so since u still cant add videos or music to the ps4 system wich is a complete fail since you can do it on the ps3 , you can do alot more on the ps3

It's weird--I played GTA III, GTA: Vice City, and GTA: San Andreas all on the original Xbox.  With that system, you were able to copy your own tracks from a CD, and play it through the radio station in the game.  In Vice City, custom tracks were marked as the "tape deck".  When I made the switch to Xbox 360 for GTA IV, that option no longer existed, and from what I can tell, it has never existed for PS at all.

It's a shame though--I know it's probably not easy to get licensed tracks added to a video game, but I agree that we are desperately in need of some new music.  I feel like I hear the same songs roughly every hour or so depending on the station.

I don't know if custom tracks would work in an online setting though.  It would certainly be nice though!