Aslad's Off-Road Adventure Pt.5 - Wed 14th

Aslad

spacer.png

Yes, your eyes do not deceive you! For one night and one night only, this unconventional driving challenge returns for the first time in almost 2 years for its 5th installment. 

Join me as I guide you across the wild and challenging terrain of Los Santos' East Coast, with a route that promises to take you and your vehicle to the extremes! 

While no vehicles are outright banned (except flying / weaponised ones that are pretty obvious), I'd ask that you take something that is not going to be overpowered - in the spirit of the event and for your own enjoyment!

I really hope to see some old faces there as this promises to be a pretty nostalgic one!

Event starts at 8pm UK time on Wednesday 14th.

Edited by Aslad
  • Like 2

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Well, I must say, your Pm on Insta struck a chord and peaked my interest. And I think should the planets align, I might just make an effort............................................................................So Long as England don't beat France!!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

36 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Well, I must say, your Pm on Insta struck a chord and peaked my interest. And I think should the planets align, I might just make an effort............................................................................So Long as England don't beat France!!!

Now that I'm glad to hear! 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Well it seems France did their bit for you, so long as the wife is at work, I'll be there. Silly me moving my PS4 into the living room!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Well it seems France did their bit for you, so long as the wife is at work, I'll be there. Silly me moving my PS4 into the living room!!!

Excellent news 😂 

I've been trying to get Chubb, G etc involved too but not heard from them 😞

Paulie is in though! As well as the usual suspects 🙌

• Like 1

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

12 hours ago, Aslad said:

Excellent news 😂 

I've been trying to get Chubb, G etc involved too but not heard from them 😞

Paulie is in though! As well as the usual suspects 🙌

They've both disappeared of the face of the earth I think. I've still got £600 worth of Vauxhall Nova Parts in my dining room of G's

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, CatManDoza said:

They've both disappeared of the face of the earth I think. I've still got £600 worth of Vauxhall Nova Parts in my dining room of G's

f*cking hell, how did you manage to fit 3 Vauxhall Nova’s in your dining room?! 

• Haha 2

I shall be attending in a vehicle which is totally suitable for off road activities.

9 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

I think you'll find that you have significantly more than £600 worth of Nova parts as I got those at a bargain price!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, doubleg213 said:

I shall be attending in a vehicle which is totally suitable for off road activities.

I think you'll find that you have significantly more than £600 worth of Nova parts as I got those at a bargain price!

2 hours ago, JuniorChubb said:

What is this tom foolery? 

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

• Haha 2

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Also, just a reminder that I am a peasant and can't afford a PS5, so you'll be having to suffer on PS4 with me 😂

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

47 minutes ago, Aslad said:

Also, just a reminder that I am a peasant and can't afford a PS5, so you'll be having to suffer on PS4 with me 😂

I think I may be in a Rusty rebel then!

Lets Go Christmas GIF by Dead Meat James

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

4 hours ago, doubleg213 said:

If they don't disappear soon, they will be sold at an even more bargain price

12 hours ago, Warriors-Ten said:

f*cking hell, how did you manage to fit 3 Vauxhall Nova’s in your dining room?! 

man's got big dining room innit

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SkyeDave said:

I'll be there for the first hour or so!  What a treat!

Not the whole thing? Shameful!

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Thanks everyone for coming, hope you had a good time! Was great to see everyone 🙌

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Had a thoroughly enjoyable evening, I lied a little when I said I had to go to sort out work stuff for 2moro, I'm not working 2moro, I just needed a poo!!!

The sad thing about tonight is, I noticed my PS+ Runs out tomorrow, so until R* sorts out PS5/PC Crossplay...................

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Had a thoroughly enjoyable evening, I lied a little when I said I had to go to sort out work stuff for 2moro, I'm not working 2moro, I just needed a poo!!!

The sad thing about tonight is, I noticed my PS+ Runs out tomorrow, so until R* sorts out PS5/PC Crossplay...................

hope it was an enjoyable one 🤣🤣

And oof that's not ideal

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)