Corsair HS65 Surround Headset

The Corsair HS65 Surround Headset is the most ergonomic good sounding 7.1 Surround sound, balanced headphone in the highs, mids and lows that I have ever had the privilege to listen to.  Even the max output volume level, from the volume on the left side of the Headset is more than enough for my fellow audiophiles out there, so of course music is a must 'But' the mic must be in the downward position when using your phones and various devices, or it will pause whatever audio or video that you're listening to on YouTube or simply auto switch the sound to that device built-in speaker.

To top it off when you wear glasses it doesn't really affect you, the comfort its still there and the mic quality is clear, you can wear it for hrs with no issues of it being uncomfortable. The headphone wired is designed not to get tangled, though if you a wireless version of this Headset get the HS80 version, its still high quality and it will work with your PS4/5 consoles.

If you game on PC it comes with a 3.5mm Jack to USB adapter so you will have more sound options using custom equalizer software.

The specifications are

Frequency response 2hz-20 khz

impedance 32 ohms at 1 khz

Sensitivity 114 DB + - 3DB

Driver custom 50mm Neodymium

Microphone omni directional 2.2k Ohms

Frequency Response Sensitivity 100Hz - 10 khz sensitivity - 41 DB + - 2 DB

For the price the specs are bananas, some USD$350 Headphones can't compete. I'll be purchasing these again down the road, and that's coming from a Audiophile headphone snob I am highly satisfied. Go crazy Banana man.

banana-go-bananas.gif

Edited by Smurf

14 hours ago, Beez said:

Nice review and thanks for doing these. What is the price and what materials is it made from?

The magnet in the speaker is neodymium, whenever you're buying a speaker of any type make sure it has this type of magnet, Plush leatherette adjustable memory foam ear cups (polyurethane foam), Dolby Audio & Sound ID. The metal that the ear cups slide up and down on for adjustments seems like a high grade stainless steel but I have not found any info on the box or books about it nor did I find what type of plastic its made from.

Corsair HS65 Surround Gaming... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09YHT473M?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Edited by Smurf