Attention all PS3 12 GB Users.

vishesh_91

As the world of Grand Theft Auto Online continues to expand and evolve through ongoing updates, storage limitations of the PlayStation®3 12GB hardware will require owners to purchase additional storage to accommodate GTAV Title Updates after 1.16 (released on 8/19/14). All updates and content must remain installed on the system in order to maintain compatibility for all players within GTA Online. 

For details on how to upgrade the hardware storage on your PlayStation®3 12GB System, visit: 

PlayStation®3 12GB PS3 Information

If not enough space is available on the system, hardware limitations will prevent players from accessing GTA Online. GTAV Story Mode will still be accessible by playing the game without being connected to PlayStation®Network, and proceeding without additional updates.

Article Link:https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/203182483

• Like 2

I can't imagine having only 12GB. My current PS3 came with 120GB, and I thought that was small. A couple months ago I upgraded to a 1TB HDD. I'm very happy with that decision.

I think mine is an 80g. Not certain, it is a 2nd gen PS3.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

80 gig here... some days I could fry an egg on it. It gets so hot. 

• Like 1

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg