Smile is everything?

JustHatched

Something I have been needing to do for years is happening on September 10th. Getting teeth pulled out and getting the fake one. Many bar fights back in the day broke several of them. Everyday is a struggle to eat or eating handfuls of pain killers and hoping this fixes all that.

Not 100% sure what to expect when all done, but hoping all is good.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustHatched

• shortround

• rumdig

• zmurko

I wish you the best.  Dental pains and procedures are probably the worst, but I'd imagine things will be a lot better when you get the new ones.

I haven't had any pulled since my wisdom teeth, but I have had several root canals, and yeah, really strong pain killers were the only thing that worked at least part of the time until the procedure was finished.

I know two people that replaced their entire grill, and both wondered why the hell they didn't do it sooner. Best of luck hatch, mouth pains are a bitch

Edited by rumdig

I had to get root canal last year after I bit my tongue bar and half my tooth came off, was too numb to feel anything though. It will definitely be worth it tooth problems are the worst and you can't ignore them.

I imagine you're gonna feel a lot better when that's all said and done.

Now, we all know DC is hardcore. Now I know Hatch is a badass.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I imagine you're gonna feel a lot better when that's all said and done.

Now, we all know DC is hardcore. Now I know Hatch is a badass.

Fight! Fight! Fight!

I dunno about badass, win some lose some but I never had to be carried out (except by the police)

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

sounds good brother. wish I could get my mom to do it. She needs it but scared of the dentist.

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

hope to god I never get hit in the mouth on the right said again. so much bridge work in there. I will be spitting teeth out for hours. 

I had to get root canal last year after I bit my tongue bar and half my tooth came off, was too numb to feel anything though. It will definitely be worth it tooth problems are the worst and you can't ignore them.

damn, thats nasty... I bit my tongue in my sleep once. Not a good feeling thats for sure. 

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

XDBX fight club, I should learn some with  you guys since I managed to knock mine myself.

Depending on your line of work get them gold ones, they look nice. Best of luck and least of pain, chief!

Ha, I'm to white for gold teeth :P

i have one ceramic tooth and two metal pins on my upper jaw, trust me sir boss its gonna be fine imma keeping my thumbs up for ya *thumbs up*

Good Luck Mate :)

Dentists is one of the things that scares me the most.....

Just pulled out one wisdom tooth, and I was so infected that the anaesthetic didn't work.....Fucking worst pain I ever have had, but it was quite good when it came out though, got some good strong pills afterwards :D  :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

The day for this is getting closer, I will be staying home on Thursday and maybe Friday. Get some game time in the the EU people during the healing process.

• Like 5

Today is the day, about 4 hrs to go. I'd be lieing if I said I wasn't a bit nervous.

Couple of shots should calm your nerves down. ;)

Good luck today Hatch and enjoy your anesthetics!

You talking about the anesthetic shot or alcohol shots because both would work well.

In waiting room now. Took some nerve control "medication" before getting here.

• Like 1