Dear PSN "hackers"......

handcuff_charlie

Enjoy federal "pound-you-in-the-ass" prison. You fucked up this time.

You twats are too stupid for your own good. I hope they perp-walk you in front of the cameras so we all get to make memes out of your pics and turn you into the next joke-of-the-week on the web.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/playstation-hackers-divert-plane-carrying-the-president-95763492139.html

My recommendation is decide whether you like tropical heat or sub-arctic cold because your two options are Cuba and North Korea if you really think you won't be found.

Venezuela would be a close third if you don't mind risking ending up dead on the side of the road having been shot and robbed for being a foreigner.

LMAO for the 12 hours of nuisance you caused millions of people, you shall now spend the rest of what was already a pathetic life in fear. You're not much of a bargainer, huh?

Edited by handcuff_charlie
  • Like 2

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Some people have a weird sense of accomplishment, yay f*cked up sony servers, now what? contemplate their useless lives?

That article puts a smile on my face and since I am very angry at them: I hope they get b*tt raped in prison.

Launching a DDoS on PSN is one thing (they will be caught for it) but when you ground an American Airlines passenger jet because of a terror threat - that makes things a lot more serious, best to start running to one of those destinations listed above.

Edited by DavidCore89

The VAST majority of DDOS attacks never result in the culprit(s) being caught. The USAF was bombarded by them for a long time, and as far as I know and was told, no one was ever dragged in to face charges for it. It simply isn't worth the expense or manpower.

But as correctly pointed out, once the whiff of terrorism gets put onto something especially regarding American air travel....well now the FBI is involved, oh and it involves cyber-warfare?...now the NSA is involved too, yep the SAME NSA that has enough data storage to record the ENTIRE internet and find exactly who was doing what and from where. While that data may not be admissable in court, don't think for a second that it won't be used by the FBI to simply put them on the right person and then they will simply dig until they find something they can fuck your world up with....and there is always SOMETHING.

Better hope you are not outside the US because then the CIA gets dragged into it and they keep some pretty questionable company.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I wouldn't say that article put a smile on my face at all. Why? They haven't been apprehended .. yet.

I can only hope these world class douchebags get rocked, in the worst possible of ways.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I hope these guys get caught and end up in jail getting F'ed in the A on an hourly basis. But these aren't 14 year old girls. They are alot more advanced, and possbly not even in the USA.

Edited by BrianM

Morons! And if that was the tweet that caused all this ... bunch of amateurs too. Unfortunately authorities have to look into every threat nowadays.

Having problems with a gaming network and not being able to play online video games for a day or two is one thing, but when your travel plans get interrupted and you get searched by dogs that's a completely different ball game.

I know I would be extremely pissed if I was on that plane and found out the reason why we've landed and got searched. I hope they catch each and every one of those "kids" and put them in a high security prison with murderes and rapists. Then have them pick up soap every day in the showers.

Well when the Captain said over the intercom "We have to make an emergency landing as we believe there is a security breach in the cargo-hold" - that would have made me panic, more so because I am terrified of flying.

Edited by DavidCore89

I hope these guys get caught and end up in jail getting F'ed in the A on an hourly basis. But these aren't 14 year old girls. They are alot more advanced, and possbly not even in the USA.

Won't matter unless they are in a country hostile to the USA. The list is very short.

I read the tweets this douche wrote claiming credit for the DDOS. Definitely American, Canadian, Commonwealth resident or western/northern european with english good enough to write like a typical American internet trolldouche.

Unlikely that the person who wrote those tweets is from Cuba, N Korea, Syria, Iran, Venezuela....which is pretty much the list of all the safe havens from the US government. Russia is debatable, although it wouldn't surprise me now if they wouldnt hand someone over with all the nonsense coming from our government and its propaganda mills trying to recreate the cold war for political purposes.

• Like 1

handcuff_charlie.jpg

People don't get ass raped in Federal prison. They are also non-violent offenders that will be with corresponding dweebs. If it's a high profile case they won't even be in gen pop with others.

alchemist3321.jpg

People don't get ass raped in Federal prison. They are also non-violent offenders that will be with corresponding dweebs. If it's a high profile case they won't even be in gen pop with others.

Personal experience? LOL

This isn't what I would consider "high profile". In fact I only hope that if the twat does get snatched up that it gets reported on....but it is unlikely that media outlets will care or even remember about this.

Regardless it makes me happy that this loser will now be spending the rest of his already-pathetic days in fear knowing that the American federal government is looking for him. That may not scare islamic jihadists who dont give a crap about DDoS's or using the internet for petulant e-vandalism, but for losers like this who clearly need the internet....the more he continues to not "fly straight" the easier he makes it to get caught and the more charges he is piling on himself. Even if he does "fly straight" from here on out, the FBI and NSA are still going to have people actively tracking him down for a long time.

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Actually, I have been to jail.

It also doesn't matter whether you consider it high profile, it matters if the prison someone goes to does and whether a prisoner gets more attention than normal.

But I can't tell if you're even serious about what you're talking about smiling about bomb threats and just talking about ass rape lfrom watching too many movies.

alchemist3321.jpg