What's your method to making online money??

JustHatched

Note, I didn't ask the best way to make money, I am curious what is your way? 

If I am on a money grind I usually just hunt. I'll start in New Hanover, shoot everything in sight and work my way to Blackwater to sell, then work my way up to Valentine, then down to St. Denis. I know it isn't the best way to make cash but it is what I like to do if I am in a grinding mood.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

If I got to the stage where I needed to grind again I think I would alternate between Import Export and my Bunker.

Import Export as it’s the least boring and Bunker as it’s is the least effort.

I am pretty sure my Nightclub gives me money for doing nothing too.

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

If I got to the stage where I needed to grind again I think I would alternate between Import Export and my Bunker.

Check the forum you're in chubby boy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

5 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

That sounds cool, but this is an RDRO thread 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Well for last week I'm in working on a spreadsheet on all the pelts skins feathers meat teeth antlers all that you get for each kill now I got to put it together

• Like 1

Generally I get enough from just normal game play (treasure maps from hideout, stranger mission rewards and generally shooting anything valuable that moves). But if I need to specifically make money then it's fishing with the special lure. It's reasonably easy to get 10 medium fish and various smaller fish quite quickly worth about $50.

Mostly from hunting, then gun rush/showdowns, stranger missions and the odd tresure map. Used to hunt in the Bayou which was too easy money, almost as easy as stealing race wins from @Fido_le_muet, but since they lowered the prices, reduced plumes to 1 per bird and fixed the pelts, I just hunt across the map. Feels a lot less grindy than hunting in the same area over and over. At this point I hate St. Denis and the Bayou.

On 3/5/2019 at 3:36 AM, Hatch said:

If I am on a money grind I usually just hunt. I'll start in New Hanover, shoot everything in sight and work my way to Blackwater to sell, then work my way up to Valentine, then down to St. Denis. I know it isn't the best way to make cash but it is what I like to do if I am in a grinding mood.

As mentioned I do the same thing and after the update I actually don't think it's that much less than if you hunt in a specific area. It's also quite handy that you now can fast travel from the camp if you have the travel post. Yeah, it's costs a few bucks but it let's you hunt more efficiently in areas like Roanoke Ridge and way up in Grizzlies West where there's no butcher nearby. Just move the camp nearby.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1