no number on house!!!

newyork-nightmare

No number, no package, very simple people.

If you don't have a number don't expect the ups guy to know where you live to deliver your crap.

People have houses worth 200k and cant spend $10.00 on numbers.

God forbid your having a heart attack and someone calls 911. Are they suppose to ask your neighbor's if anyone is currently dying at your residence? 

Just a rant people... For those crew members that dont have numbers. Buy them and put them up! 

• Like 3

"You have enemies? good, that means you stood up for something in your life"

newyorknightmar3.jpg

If you don't have a number don't expect the ups guy to know where you live to deliver your crap.

God forbid your having a heart attack and someone calls 911. Are they suppose to ask your neighbor's if anyone is currently dying at your residence? 

Just a rant people... For those crew members that dont have numbers. Buy them and put them up!

I know exactly how you feel. I deliver the flowers for the shop and I cover 3 counties for delivery. FOr the most part city houses can be found easily but not all. I delivered once to a house with 102 as the house number, it was in the 300 block. We always call ahead to see if anyone is home, do you think the owner told me that, NO.

And when I do get dierections if the GPS can't find them you would be amazed how many people do not know where they live!

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

I forgot you go through the same shit every day. 

newyorknightmar3.jpg

I know exactly how you feel -- I dont work for UPS but use UPS to ship packages for my customers everyday -- some people are complete idiots -- no name, wrong address, and my favorite -- when they realize they want to ship the package to their work address two days after its been shipped -- and then blame you for their stupidity!... 

...Looks like Hatch beat me to it  -- our reply is very similar!... :)

Edited by Cotick20

"Get busy living, or get busy dying." - Andy Dufresne from The Shawshank Redemption...

cotick20.jpg

dumb ass lady last night screaming at me on the phone. My own fault for calling her. Should have let her call the 800 number. 

Cant fix stupid. Told her to use DHL and she said she will. lol Good luck with that. 

• Like 1

newyorknightmar3.jpg

Years ago I used to deliver building goods . There Was areas i delivered where they dont have numbers just house names, yet these people didn't have name plates on their houses.

Was fucking hard work trying to find them.

I mean for fucks sake you got loads of money, how about putting a sign with your house name at the front of the drive so that people can find you!!!

C**ts!!!

Edited by shortround669

They gave me the big mama of a delivery truck today too. I left many boxes at the bottom of driveways or tied to the mailbox.

6821686108_feff4f96c7_z.jpg

newyorknightmar3.jpg