My thoughts on a few new jobs

JustHatched

First, if you have not tried the new parachutes, this is a must.

Some require you go thru the red CP and ditch the main chute and free fall again and pull the 2nd chute, puts a whole new challenge on it.

And probably the best job in the game INO is http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/bLvwK73Zs0KfA6OMl5YTrw?platformId=null Aquire Targets. It is capture the flag with Lazers. 4 teams of 2, fly thru the CP (flag) and you are it till you get shot and then flag reappears. Keep the flag for 5 seconds to get a point. 5 points and your team wins.

• Like 4

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Haven't gotten a chance to try them yet, but I'm looking forward to them.

I'd love to get better at this flying thing (and parachuting), so any practice is good practice.

Looks like a lot of the new jobs hold 16, so I'll definitely start adding some flight oriented content to the PLs.

Honestly .. I really dislike Acquire the Targets. I think it'd be more challenging if when you scored a point, the target was centered somewhere else close to the start. We only played this with 5 people so obviously it's gonna be better with teams but Wraignbow very easily almost scored all 5 right away. I then got it and did the same thing.

I haven't played the other VS missions, but I am interested. I've done a ton of the parachutes and I REALLY like the feature to detach your chute.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

We had 8 for it. Wrainbow was tearing me up in it.

I think the part that can hurt it is if everyone treats it like a DM rather than going after the target.

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: