V1.16 Notes

G37

Let this be a thread that will pull info that is official (RockStar Support Pages) and unofficial (GTA Forums) in one place that discusses the patch notes for this latest update.

As we know, each update RockStar does NOT include every change in their notes regarding the patch so we will also be looking at user confirmed data to be added as it's discovered.

This thread will be updated as that information is made readily available.

Newswire article:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52294/the-gta-online-san-andreas-flight-school-update-now-available

Patch notes:

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202968656

GTA forums thread:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/720284-ok-what-has-115-changed/ (1.15)

Edited by zmurko76
Added couple of links
  • Like 2

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BMSTANG

• alchemist3321

• G37

• zmurko

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, an over-hyped update as usual.

It's good they've re-balanced mission payouts, 

New content is cool too, including Coquette, new jet, flight suit and new jobs, but I've only found 3 slightly cool new features:

• A new on/off option has been added to the Interaction Menu to allow players to choose whether to wear a Helmet when using Motorbikes.
  • Players who downgrade to smaller garages will now be able to request vehicles stored in previous garages from the Mechanic.
  • Players in Tanks will now show as such with a specific Tank icon on the Minimap.

And only 2 fixes worth mentioning (hopefully first one actually does what I think it should do):

• Fixed a wide range of exploits.
  • Fixed an issue where Bookmarked Air Races would occasionally not appear in some Bookmark lists, but would appear in others.

What's still missing list is still a long one though.

Now I need to explore all the new jobs and check on some favourite missions new payouts.

Edited by zmurko76

Hmm, an over-hyped update as usual.

It's good they've re-balanced mission payouts,

New content is cool too, including Coquette, new jet, flight suit and new jobs, but I've only found 3 slightly cool new features:

• A new on/off option has been added to the Interaction Menu to allow players to choose whether to wear a Helmet when using Motorbikes.
  • Players who downgrade to smaller garages will now be able to request vehicles stored in previous garages from the Mechanic.

• Players in Tanks will now show as such with a specific Tank icon on the Minimap.

And only 2 fixes worth mentioning (hopefully first one actually does what I think it should do):
  • Fixed a wide range of exploits.
  • Fixed an issue where Bookmarked Air Races would occasionally not appear in some Bookmark lists, but would appear in others.
What's still missing list is still a long one though.

Now I need to explore all the new jobs and check on some favourite missions new payouts.

Where did you find the patch notes? I've been searching but can't find them...

A new on/off option has been added to the Interaction Menu to allow players to choose whether to wear a Helmet when using Motorbikes.

Oh yeah.

Edited by Banketelli

Hmm, not sure what's the point of the patch notes if they don't include everything.

Two new features I've noticed and have not seen them in R* patch release info (and they're bigger than 90% of the patches they've included in the notes lol):

• new weapon mode on the buzzard (assuming its the same on the lazer): Rockets (Homing off)
  • your name flashes near your vote on the voting screen now

Edit: More changes:

• refresh on the voting screen now available after 10 sec (not like previously where you had to wait for 30 sec for it to become available) :)
Edited by zmurko76

Don't know if this is new but it's never happened to me before, double tapping up on the d pad brings you straight to your phone.

They fucked with CCO3.. Was getting $10k before, just did it twice and got $7k then $5k.

Not happy.

Edited by BrianM

Don't know if this is new but it's never happened to me before, double tapping up on the d pad brings you straight to your phone.

Now I'm curious what the other way is, I've always done it this way. I didn't know there was another way but using the d-pad.

alchemist3321.jpg

Now that we can call the mechanic for cars "lost" if going to smaller garage I will probably move. I am going to set it up so that the vehicles I have no intention of ever getting rid of are kept in the cloud.

• Like 2

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Lots of freezing.

I wiped prior patches and install data and installed entire game fresh.

Froze on me twice already in less than 3 hours. I've got other stuff to do today.

Published new TDM....check it out on RSC

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I tried the double tap thing that shortround mentioned and it brought up the camera.

Ah that's pretty sweet, I've never tried before so I don't know if it's new.

Now that we can call the mechanic for cars "lost" if going to smaller garage I will probably move. I am going to set it up so that the vehicles I have no intention of ever getting rid of are kept in the cloud.

I'm moving back to paleto bay, and I had the exact same idea with my cars because the last time I wanted to sell all 4.

Now I'm curious what the other way is, I've always done it this way. I didn't know there was another way but using the d-pad.

Shit my bad. I meant the camera not the phone. DUH!!!

It's a pain in the ass when driving and trying to call Lester to get the cops off.

Edited by shortround669

A new on/off option has been added to the Interaction Menu to allow players to choose whether to wear a Helmet when using Motorbikes.

Oh yeah.

It turned it off when I was on a motorcycle and after I got off it, my character refused to take her helmet off. It wasn't even showing up on the inventory screen and she even had it on in the hairdressers haha

• Like 1

Lots of freezing.

I wiped prior patches and install data and installed entire game fresh.

Froze on me twice already in less than 3 hours. I've got other stuff to do today.

I knew it was a bad sign when my entire PS3 locked up while I was installing 1.16, had to pull the power cord.

I knew it was a bad sign when my entire PS3 locked up while I was installing 1.16, had to pull the power cord.

I had the same thing happen

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

weird, i'v had no problems at all yet with installation or playing

also i'v checked and the props are now appearing properly in capture creator as mentioned in the notes. just had to make sure.. lol

Interesting idea. I am going to ponder upon this possibility as well.

But whats the deal with houses and NPC's...are there always gonna be random NPC's loitering around your house? I know it shouldn't matter, but its kinda creepy.