Hi

djw180

Hi Domesticbattery gta,

I'm fed up with races where people just try to run me off the road, getting put into deathmatches called things like  "NEW GLITCH 1000000 RP!!!!!"  and the only mission any one else seems to want to play being Rooftop Rumble. So I thought it was about time I tried to find a decent crew.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• djw180

• JustHatched

• Cotick20

• Matusware

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

Welcome,

Didn't send invite as I searched your RSC ID and got 0 results. Please go to RSC and request an invite

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

Welcome to the crew.

You have found the right place, we do everything GTAO has to offer, we don't play 1,000,000 RP TDM's and we always encourage fair play in racing.

Crew invite has been sent.

Welcome to the crew!!

+1

You have found the right place, we do everything GTAO has to offer, we don't play 1,000,000 RP TDM's and we always encourage fair play in racing.