Audience Participation Playlist, Wed 13th PS4

SkyeDave

The Wednesday 8PM we'll run an mixed playlist where we take it turns to choose which car and class we race on some of our favourite tracks.  We'll run GTA race or stock cars so no matter if you don't own anything specific.  (I don't own anything except a Zion because I transferred to PS5).

I will try my best to get the wife back to work earlier than normal. Would be rude to miss such an event in my birthday week!!! 😉

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

15 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

I will try my best to get the wife back to work earlier than normal. Would be rude to miss such an event in my birthday week!!! 😉

Oh Christ, has it really been a year since you reminded us every 30 seconds it was your birthday week and therefore we must let you win and give you special privileges?? 

58 minutes ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Oh Christ, has it really been a year since you reminded us every 30 seconds it was your birthday week and therefore we must let you win and give you special privileges?? 

I am the birthday princess!! Bow down to my demands

And yet again, scuppered. She hasn;t gone back yet, so by the time she does and I get on, it will be too late.

Buuuuuuuuuut, she changes to 6-closes from next week, So I'll be back from then!! Well, the week after, as I have a massive job on in Birmingham next week!!

• Like 1