Billy Syntax Introduction

billysyntax

Former xDBx member looking to return to an active, mature crew. Been running gtao since launce on 360, but took some time off for life reasons. Recently migrated my ps4 data to ps5, I can be found there often.

PSN- Billy Syntax

• Like 4
13 hours ago, Lann said:

Welcome back! Are you on ps4 or ps5 version of gta?

Thank you Lann. My main account has been migrated to ps5, but I have created an alternate for ps4. 

Hi @billysyntax!  Welcome back!

Your vetting will run through May 3rd.  Try to take part in as many crew events between now and then as possible.  There is a playlist every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.  Joining fellow crew members on jobs and free roam contributes to your vetting process as well.  Welcome back and have fun!

• Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

45 minutes ago, omarcomin71 said:

Hey @billysyntax we have a weekly playlist tomorrow (Saturdays 4pm est/1pm pst) Just sayin’ 🙂

I've been trying to get back to the page where I can rsvp the last couple days. 🤣 The site has a learning curve.

3 minutes ago, billysyntax said:

I've been trying to get back to the page where I can rsvp the last couple days. 🤣 The site has a learning curve.

Hey Billy - the crew invite system from within the site is a bit bugged right now as well.  So if some stuff seems to not be working for you that is the reason.  Hopefully fixed soon.

• Thanks 1

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 2 weeks later...