Cargobrawl With Video

Lann

One team in Cargobobs, one team on foot.

Eight Dozers to deliver.

One team needs to use the Cargobobs to bring the Dozers to the mainland.

Second team need to drive the Dozers across the island to deliver at the other end.

Who can handle the heavy machinery?

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/2KubNXBffEmBZi8CTFmXhA?platformId=2

H4zdUSk.png

View Video

Edited by handcuff_charlie

• 2 weeks later...

Job of the week 8/20/14

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately you can't pick up the bulldozers any more. You will need to either change it around to make it work or delete it. It's a great idea and I never got to play it when it worked. Hopefully there is something you can do to make it work again.

scottyb1988.jpg

Strange. I just tried it in the creator and I could lift the Dozer. Then I tried it with some randoms and it also worked fine. What kind of problems did you have?

• 1 year later...

Hi @Lann,

I'd like to include this in my bicycle themed playlist next week. But I just tried to load it and this is one that has been effected by the triggers-too-close-to-the-sea bug. Would you be able to re-make it before next Wednesday? All it needs is to move the trigger further in land or place a flat prop under the existing trigger - http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/14418-bugged-jobs/?page=2#comment-182110

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, djw180 said:

Hi @Lann,

I'd like to include this in my bicycle themed playlist next week. But I just tried to load it and this is one that has been effected by the triggers-too-close-to-the-sea bug. Would you be able to re-make it before next Wednesday? All it needs is to move the trigger further in land or place a flat prop under the existing trigger - http://www.domesticbatterygaming.com/topic/14418-bugged-jobs/?page=2#comment-182110

Will do.

• Like 1

I just checked and it wasn't, but maybe I need to re-bookmark it?

That must be it, the old version is still there, it doesn't update them when you fix a bug. It makes a new version.

Edited by djw180
  • Like 1