ORIGINAL_RED_MAN introduction

SNOW2604

From the Caribbean, very respectful gamer,play regularly ,if I'm nit on but a member needs help I'll try my best to hop on if just to help out.. Always willing to help crew members ... I usually run the bogdan and most recently the cayo heist for lower level players and for some higher levels if they need the cash.  Looking for a crew to be apart of, hopefully this is it. 

• Like 6

Welcome. One of the main folks will be along shortly I’m sure. If you include your PSN ID I’ll send you a PSN Request through the app now.

Edited by GazNicki2504

Welcome Snow, Red man ( whats your preference?)

Happy you found us, and i hope you will like it here. First i would like to ask for your username on Rockstars social club, once we seem your account isnt modded you will receive a invite to the crew on there (as well as here).

Have you read any about what we call our vetting?

A short summary of the vetting.

The Vetting Process
We have the vetting process in order to make sure we get quality, fun members. You don't have to be an all star player, racer, shooter, etc.....your level doesn't matter to us. We want good attitudes and mature players.

Our vetting process is a minimum 2 week period from the time you join the crew that will end on the Wednesday following your 2 week start date.

Your vetting may be extended by request due to real life issues (school, work, internet issues, etc..) provided you notify a staff member before your time is up.

I prefer Snow thanks, and my username on Rockstar is ORIGINALREDMAN12. So the vetting process is basically to see how I behave in the crew and well if it's less than satisfactory I'll be booted basically? 

1 hour ago, SNOW2604 said:

So the vetting process is basically to see how I behave in the crew and well if it's less than satisfactory I'll be booted basically? 

Yeah that’s basically it. Just common courtesy between crewmembers along with clean and fair gameplay online. Unless the event states otherwise of course. 🙂 we definitely don’t take ourselves too seriously. 😏It’s not a difficult process. 

Lol well I have no fear then.. I like the recruiting process btw. I guess only the serious ones will go through the process to be recruited. The crew is not that big as well which is nice, it'll keep everyone closer in my opinion ,when the crew has thousands of members it isn't that good tbh. Hopefully everyone is welcoming and well I'll do my best to help as much as I can, with whatever I can. tThanks again for the opportunity to be apart of this crew (once I make it lol)

• Like 2

@SNOW2604Hello and welcome.  Your vetting period has begun and will end on Feb 22nd.  Between now and then please try to take part in some of the events we have scheduled.  Please take a look at the calendar.  We have normal playlists on Mon, Wed, and Sat.  But feel free to join your crewmates for jobs and free roam hijinx

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497