PS4 - prices

How much does the PS4 cost where you live?

The console (500GB) and one controller, without any games, incl shipping.

If you would post the price in $ USD ( exchange can be done;  http://www.xe.com/ )

Sweden, order online: $ 500

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lann

• zmurko

• JustHatched

• Danielle

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen one for less than about $400.00 in the United States.  That's just for the stand alone system without games, and only one controller.

• Like 1

I haven't seen one for less than about $400.00 in the United States.  That's just for the stand alone system without games, and only one controller.

I have seen this as well. $399.00

Dodgeservice.png

As Christmas approaches I expect the price to drop (not by much though) and various money saving bundles will be introduced.

I see this happening to create a huge spike in sales and this seems to happen every year (well, in the UK at least), call it price wars, if you like ;).

As Christmas approaches I expect the price to drop (not by much though) and various money saving bundles will be introduced.

I see this happening to create a huge spike in sales and this seems to happen every year (well, in the UK at least), call it price wars, if you like ;).

Agreed with a bit of luck the supermarkets will have a price war over PS4.  I'm hoping anyway!

379 at my local game stop. 329 for used

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

This is why I like Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the general all around holiday season. Shit gets axed. Plus, updated model should also be out.

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

$587.

However with our mega world conquering British pounds, you're looking at a cool £349. 

This is why I like Black Friday, Cyber Monday and the general all around holiday season. Shit gets axed. Plus, updated model should also be out.

Yep, come November it will most certainly be $299. 

handcuff_charlie.jpg