Finally a member of the elusive minigun club , so now what ?....

The Rikster

So i've finally got to level 120 in game  (as im sure 99.9999% of u peeps already are lol) and have unlocked everything in game, i own all of the weapons there is to own , i've filled my 2 garages with the cars i want, my cars  used for racing are now finally fully modded so what's next ?

Well it's actually a really chilled place to be now cos i gotta say that its been alot of fun getting here and leveling up , but now there's no need to grind rooftop rumble for that 4000RP as rp is irrelevant now  and all of the money i accrue wont be used up ASAP for modding my cars , so it will just build up gradually to a nice cushion

So whats the moral of this story guys and gals , well its that grinding be gone  :P  .... (until the next DLC im sure! where it'll rear its ugly head again to get that new shiny " must have " item )

• Like 4

Congrats on reaching level 120. All I have time for right now is a few playlist. I am a decent all around player and as far as money goes I make around 65,000 a playlist. The better players make more I'm sure on average.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's all about playlists, crew challenges and crew vs crew for me since passing 120.

Sometimes I can make 500K in one day just from racing, playlists with various job types and the odd crew vs crew.

Edited by DavidCore89

Yeah, forgot about weapon tints.

I'm closing in on the few remaining for me  : COOLGLARE :

My goal is to unlock the green tint on every weapon for my original girl.

All I have left is the minigun, grenade launcher, and Assault SMG, some are closer than others. I think I am furthest away on the GL.

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

I'm still trying to unlock the LSPD tints, but I'm still some 500 or so kills short with certain weapons.

I don't know how many you've done already, but there's always the stunt jumps.  They unlock paint schemes, and Desuno and I completed them all in one night--it took several hours though.

Like others have said, playlists are great or just enjoying what the game has to offer with others.  I like to work on improving racing/TDM/capture skills; and I've started fooling around more with the creator.  That is kind of the direction that I've been heading.  Of course, I've leveled two separate characters past 120, and I was kind of thankful when it was all said and done.  Now I feel that I can just enjoy the game more.

Congratulations though, and I'm sure you'll find some stuff that will keep you playing. :)

• Like 2

My goal is to unlock the green tint on every weapon for my original girl.

All I have left is the minigun, grenade launcher, and Assault SMG, some are closer than others. I think I am furthest away on the GL.

I recently had the green for the pump shottie but my goal is the LSPD tints.

Assault SMG will be the hardest for me as it's never in any forced DM's and I don't use my own weapons very often in jobs with this crew, I should try to use it more often in freemode.

Don't forget paints from Stunt Jumps and 1 Rally Race win!

There's also tattoos!

I actually only just recently unlocked that what is it .. "Bleeding Heart" Tattoo? I only have like 1 "Ride or Die" but I had to get this one. Besides the "Car bombing" tattoo, I think this one is probably one of the hardest to get. 50 regular DM wins.

Edited by G37

: FIRE :

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

I recently had the green for the pump shottie but my goal is the LSPD tints.

Assault SMG will be the hardest for me as it's never in any forced DM's and I don't use my own weapons very often in jobs with this crew, I should try to use it more often in freemode.

it is slow going since it is free mode only, but the regular sniper rifle is really tough now that tank sniping got fixed

handcuff_charlie.jpg

Aha ! Weapon tints , forgot about those , there's also some wheel colours that get unlocked with stunt jumps and I gotta max out my stealth and strength stats ( so be prepared for all of golf invitations from me lol )

I think that's why the monthly dlc does keep things fresh ( especially if u believe those rumours of a jet pack and hydra attack chopper coming soon,but then again pigs might fly 1st ;-)

it is slow going since it is free mode only, but the regular sniper rifle is really tough now that tank sniping got fixed

Is it really? I'm quite certain I unlock paint colors from death matches as well.

"If you ride like lightning, you're gonna crash like thunder." - The Place Between The Pines

Is it really? I'm quite certain I unlock paint colors from death matches as well.

I think he means the Assault SMG.  It can't be added to TDM maps anymore unless they fix the creator.  You were right though, TDMs, from what I have noticed, do count as a whole though when trying to unlock paint.

There's also tattoos!

I actually only just recently unlocked that what is it .. "Bleeding Heart" Tattoo? I only have like 1 "Ride or Die" but I had to get this one. Besides the "Car bombing" tattoo, I think this one is probably one of the hardest to get. 50 regular DM wins.[/quote

Yeah I unlocked the racing blonde tatoo after setting a world record , which wasn't really a world record lol

Oh gotcha.

There's also tattoos!

I actually only just recently unlocked that what is it .. "Bleeding Heart" Tattoo? I only have like 1 "Ride or Die" but I had to get this one. Besides the "Car bombing" tattoo, I think this one is probably one of the hardest to get. 50 regular DM wins.[/quote

Yeah I unlocked the racing blonde tatoo after setting a world record , which wasn't really a world record lol

I'd wear her on my shoulder all day (if I had her)  :lol:

Edited by G37
  • Like 1

There's also tattoos!

I actually only just recently unlocked that what is it .. "Bleeding Heart" Tattoo? I only have like 1 "Ride or Die" but I had to get this one. Besides the "Car bombing" tattoo, I think this one is probably one of the hardest to get. 50 regular DM wins.

I'd really like to do some rally races in game , think they'd be a good laugh but haven't seen any1 host one as yet..

I'd really like to do some rally races in game , think they'd be a good laugh but haven't seen any1 host one as yet..

Hatch is hosting the Friday PL this week, and he's going to be doing rally races.  If you need just the paint though, one of us would be happy to help you out with that.

No I meant just for fun , not to fussed about the paint job. But these rally races r the ones where one person can't see the checkpoints and the other navigates them .. right ?

regular sniper rifle, not the heavy

you know, this is the sniper rifle that if you dont get a headshot, you simply piss off your opponent for shooting him/her and broadcast your location and now you have an impossible to hit moving target coming straight for you or already shooting at you while you sit there with a long range pea shooter in your hand

and yeah everything counts....DM's, GTA races, free mode, its just really tough to rack up kills with that shitty sniper rifle in any meaningful quantities since tank sniping got patched. I would sit on top of a tall building near the Rockford LSC and just snipe the driverside headlight on tanks way down the road and rack up headshots, back in december/january during the hacked money tsunami when tanks were everywhere

Edited by handcuff_charlie

handcuff_charlie.jpg

GTA world peace! Now that's a target to aim for.

We can only dream hey ... Of course that would the gta world a very boring one to inhabit indeed lol

Slowly my girl will get there 101 right now, need to get online this weekend and take advantage double xp

With the double rp you'll get there in no time , only played a short while yesterday and ranked up four times