Changes to the forums - advise needed

JustHatched

Question

Since I have some downtime from work for a week or 2 I'll get some needed things changed/fixed around here..

What I do need is to know if we need any forums added to the Creator forums for any new games modes, since I am not playing GTAO much for the forseeable future I am out of the loop on any new possible creations.

Any other forums needing created or deleted?

I wouldn't be to keen on adding new forum categories as looking around it seems little posting has been done, I am guessing the chatbox is getting alot of traffic in the XDBX crew area (dunno about the others). Everyone needs to remember that while new signups on site aren't great but people won't join ghost town forums when the talk is happening behind the crew area curtain or chatbox chatter, there needs to be on forum posting and activity to keep things up to date and relevant. Forums in general are content driven, I'll do my best to spice things up a bit but my reliability is sketchy at best

the beach bum poetry GIF by NEON

• Like 3

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

2 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, pete_95973 said:

Can we get maybe's back for event RSVPs?

I think its there, but it depends on how whomever is adding the event adds it as to whether or not it shows. I'll dig around on the calendar and see what I find, been quite awhile since I have added an event to say for certain. If not then I can check into a custom addon but no promise.

• Thanks 1

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081: