The Return of the Cat!

JuniorChubb

4 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Lols having a 13 year old son, means there is currently and endless supply of Africa around my house! 

It doesnt stop at 17

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

32 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

@CatManDozayou just found a song for my playlist sir!

is this a general playlist?

Or is it some complicated web of playlists much like your results and starting grids?

I'd like to think the latter, So the above song can go in your Songs about countries playlist, your covers playlist, your guest starring playlist or your chest infections playlist

• Haha 1

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

3 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Or is it some complicated web of playlists much like your results and starting grids?

I'd like to think the latter, So the above song can go in your Songs about countries playlist, your covers playlist, your guest starring playlist or your chest infections playlist

Stappen wrote the Youtube recommended videos algorithm!

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

25 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

Stappen wrote the Youtube recommended videos algorithm!

That explains alot

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, CatManDoza said:

Just any song I like I put in there. I'm too cheap to pay for Spotify and don't want to listen to ads so YT Playlist with AdBlock it is!

17 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

Just any song I like I put in there. I'm too cheap to pay for Spotify and don't want to listen to ads so YT Playlist with AdBlock it is!

I'm the same, only get Spotify premium when it's on offer. But now my sister pays for a family plan! Huzzah. Dutch hardcore all round

• Haha 1