GTA Trilogy

JED

So I guess the GTA Trilogy definitive edition has been pulled from the PC store? I purchased it last week and after waiting 1 1/2 days for the launcher to come back online it is now gone. Now what?

I’m laughing at Rockstar now. It’s far from the definitive edition as it had much of the original content removed. It’s been pulled from stores now because modders found some of the removed material still in the game files. 

Luckily I still have the original PS2 copies of the games. Won’t be a better version of the games than those ones. 

I almost bought them day one despite saying the opposite a couple weeks ago but I decided to wait for reviews before and looks like it was the right call. Keep reading about bugs and glitches so will calmly wait until I get a PS5 and play Gran Turismo 7 instead 😁

I've been playing GTA3 and haven't had any bugs or glitches.  I think they look great and play better than ever thanks to the updated controls.  

• Like 2

The company that did the remastering left all of the no longer licensed music files in the game. Which basically means R* is distributing illegal music files. They also left all of the original development files, including notes. 

Not only did they pull the game from the store while hiding behind a “maintenance “ excuse they took away access to people that purchased the game and have not issued refunds. I assume they will allow access again once the stuff they do not want has been removed. 

Just shows how much of a joke R* has become and how little they care as long as they are taking in billions. 

Rumor has it that GTA6 has been in development for a few years now but it has become stuck in development hell because they don’t know what direction they want to go with it. Makes sense because Comedy and Satire are all but dead. Replaced by a love for being offended and hard core pissed off. Cancel culture is fully embraced on both sides of the political fence. 

• Like 1

They should pull the console versions as well...so disappointing...I would wait another year for a proper release...not this broken mess...

Edited by Unlitsoul