Days Gone

Marx Maddox

Is anyone buying into Days Gone being a legitimate title for PS4? And a stretch is anyone looking at it being a legitimate contender to battle against The Last Of Us? 

I'm buying in just to see how it works out. And I'm intrigued in the mechanics and story... And yes the Motorcycle Club idea has got my eyes as always. Lol 

The trailer has been knocking about for ages and had a real wow factor first time I saw it...

The excitement has faded a little though with each viewing. A few years ago I might have been all over it on launch but with all the multiplayer stuff I rarely settle down for a good single player game these days.

Gonna wait and see on this one...

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

On 2/27/2019 at 6:03 PM, JuniorChubb said:

The trailer has been knocking about for ages and had a real wow factor first time I saw it...

The excitement has faded a little though with each viewing. A few years ago I might have been all over it on launch but with all the multiplayer stuff I rarely settle down for a good single player game these days.

Gonna wait and see on this one...

I hear you. The lack of a multiplayer will probably hurt it. And if I'm honest myself I've drifted from big SP stories. RDR2 kinda got me back into the feel but now I'm drifting back into online. 

I wanna give it a try though. My hope is that it holds up. The trailers are beautiful but the gameplay has me 5050. 

On 2/27/2019 at 11:44 PM, Protocawl said:

Definitely interested in the game, but probably going to be one of those games that I'll be getting on sale a few years after release.

I hear that. I think alot of people are swerving the same way. And it could be buried come TLOU2. If it doesn't stand up.

• Like 2

Just watched the trailer again, dropped it below for those who have not seen it... it does look like it might be special.

• Like 1

Highly interested in it, even if it is Zombie filled and that fad is past it's prime.

Lack of multi player doesn't bother me at all. I'm a game player that enjoys a good story. The typical MP involves running around mindlessly killing one another, something I'm not really into.

• 1 month later...

Friday after next and we'll get to see how it'll turn out. 

There's a bunch of YouTubers giving a whole bunch of ish to the title now though. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The reviews are coming in for this, I thought they had to hold off one more day...