Rigged Random Tier Extravaganza

Mark Verstappen

Random-Tier.png

Come and join us on Wednesday 22nd August at 20:00 UK Time for the Rigged Random Tier Extravaganza. After a meet up behind 'Bishop's WTF?!' we will launch into a playlist of races where you will only know what class and tier of car you can choose before each race when we get to the race lobbies.

A tier is a group of cars in a class all about on the same pace. For example in SUV's one of these is the Granger, Landstalker XL, Rocoto, Seminole Frontier, Serrano, Squaddie & XLS. This should give us a diverse grid of cars maybe not often used while still competitive among eachother.

Each tier is determined by a random generator with a few exclusions like skipping tiers with only one car, already used earlier on the evening or tiers often used in regular races (I.E. with cars like the Krieger in Supers). Also we will not be doing the same class twice in a row.

We will run GTA races so we can spawn in cars for those who do not have any from the tier.

• Verstappen
  • Catman
  • Mulder
  • Warriors
  • Chubb
  • Paulie
Edited by Mark Verstappen
💲📸🎻🔫🥋🎠

Not sure if I’ll be there tonight peeps... I have ache of the tooth and have been possessed by the spirit of Victor Meldrew.

• Sad 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

6 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Nooooo Chubb wash the mouth with some wodka and take some painkillers and we're going to have some fun 🙈

I don’t know if I have enough spare vodka for that Paulie!

8ED45366-ECD1-494C-8866-B34CEA7F78B1.jpeg

Its the tiredness more than anything, I was up until 4am this morning because I could sleep. Really need an early one.

We’ll see though, might pop in to say hello!

Crapper the crap that is a lot of wodka 😂

But understandable mate, hope to catch you for a bit but health comes first so take care and best wishes Chubb!

• Like 1

Apologies if I’m rather quiet this evening, I’ve had an abysmal day and mentally don’t feel all that good so I will join and laugh at people to cheer myself up 

• Like 1

Apologies from me also, completley forgot I had to take the youngest to a high school open evening (when did that happen), literally just got back in the door, I'm having a couple fo strong polish lagers, watch the match, then bed

• Like 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

Cheers @Mark Verstappen, good fun glad I made the effort.

@mulderapologies for managing to ruin two races for you from being in front of you somehow.

@CatManDozanobody can stop the wheels of time, on the bright side you will be able to retire soon and Jack will look after you with the same care you show him on a Wednesday evening...

Catman - Jack, be a pal and fetch my slippers for me, I can’t walk anymore.

Jack - f*ck off and ask your real son!

• Haha 2

No worries @JuniorChubb, rubbing is racing after all, and so is twating you flat out while you’re on your roof at the exit of a blind corner 😂. All is forgiven 😁

Except for what you said about Xero Gas liveries of course. That can never be forgiven 😂

• Haha 1