Mystery Car September 2021

Mark Verstappen

1BF1F250-32CD-48AC-92AB-DB4831C49107.png

Come and join us for Mystery Car on Wednesday 8th of September at 20:00 GMT. We will start out in free roam at the parking lot in eastern Cypress Flats from where we will have to follow the clues to find the Mystery Car. Once the car is revealed we will all buy it if needed, modify it, then spend the night racing it.

The price of the car will be less than $100k so don't worry about having to spend millions to join in.

The usual rules will apply, don't bring the emergency services along with you in free roam, don't kill other players, race clean and respect the other racers.... Basically don't be a bellend.

Post below to get involved! 

• Verstappen
  • Dave
  • Mulder
  • Chubb
  • Warriors
  • Ajbns87
  • Mclethaldose

Reserves:

• Myth
  • Paulie
Edited by Mark Verstappen
🏑🩰🎨🍫🔮🎱📎
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

I shall throw my hat in the ring...

Also might turn up for this 😉

get out wrestling GIF by WWE

• Haha 2

50% Cat 50% Man 110% Bellend

I'm gonna have to miss tonight gents. Answering an SOS from a friend, so I have to drive down to Stanstead airport for midnight, which means leaving my house around 9pm. Put the kettle on @Aslad, I'll pop in for a coffee while I wait!!

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

@CatManDoza maybe you did... maybe you didn’t... yes you did.

Anyway woke to find another spider even bigger than this one one the ceilings in the bedroom, had to Hoover it up then stuff the end of the Hoover with tissue to stop it climbing out. I am now sacred about going home tonight!

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?

3 minutes ago, JuniorChubb said:

@CatManDoza maybe you did... maybe you didn’t... yes you did.

Anyway woke to find another spider even bigger than this one one the ceilings in the bedroom, had to Hoover it up then stuff the end of the Hoover with tissue to stop it climbing out. I am now sacred about going home tonight!

Ahhhh is this why you disappeared for a while? You were turning into a little girl? 

3 hours ago, CatManDoza said:

Ahhhh is this why you disappeared for a while? You were turning into a little girl? 

I did not disappear Man O Cats! I froze with fear while a spider ran towards me.

• Haha 1

Can you smell what the Stone is cooking?