Blood Money

pete_95973

Fast traveled to Da Gypsy Lady, sold 10 bottle collections and some flowers to max out the new pass. When I called up my Wilderness camp to fast travel back to camp, Rockstar stole my fast travel!  Thinking the pamphlet may be at the fence, since supposedly people that didn't buy it at the time, can buy it now with this dlc.  I didn't even see it there.

Ya better check!!

I only grow in living soil!
Because Fat Buds Matter!

7 hours ago, zztop911 said:

Fast traveled to Da Gypsy Lady, sold 10 bottle collections and some flowers to max out the new pass. When I called up my Wilderness camp to fast travel back to camp, Rockstar stole my fast travel!  Thinking the pamphlet may be at the fence, since supposedly people that didn't buy it at the time, can buy it now with this dlc.  I didn't even see it there.

Ya better check!!

I later opened the skill set pamphlet and read it for it to come back.

Because Fat Buds Matter!

On 7/14/2021 at 4:02 PM, Lann said:

Is this like a ”gta” playlist?

I don't think so.

From https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/k498991k775ka8/red-dead-online-blood-money-out-now

"And those looking to compete against their peers can participate in the Nominated Series — a playlist consisting of modes chosen by players within the session."

Sounds more like job hopping in GTA were the players already there vote for the next job.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

If you guys haven't played the new Red Dead survival modes, you're missing out on a lot of fun and quite good money and gold.

Best done in a 4 man posse!

It gets VERY intense in the last rounds!

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

Just now, zztop911 said:

If you guys haven't played the new Red Dead survival modes, you're missing out on a lot of fun and quite good money and gold.

Best done in a 4 man posse!

It gets VERY intense in the last rounds!

Plan to jump on and play today.  I heard the money is great!

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

11 hours ago, pete_95973 said:

Plan to jump on and play today.  I heard the money is great!

Went 10 rounds at Valentine with a friend and two randoms. Good thing both randoms were good players.........especially one. He save the run when all of us got killed except him with 41 kills to go.  3gold bars and almost $1000...............that's only til next Tue.  It will be 1/3 the payout.

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!

1 hour ago, zztop911 said:

Went 10 rounds at Valentine with a friend and two randoms. Good thing both randoms were good players.........especially one. He save the run when all of us got killed except him with 41 kills to go.  3gold bars and almost $1000...............that's only til next Tue.  It will be 1/3 the payout.

Did one tonight with two randoms, one of whom quit in wave 6. We made it to wave 8. Still got like $350. Was very fun. Looking forward to trying the other maps. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5199497

• 1 month later...

D-rocks, Ultra and I did Mac Farland Ranch last night with Ultra coming thru in a pinch in the last two rounds.  I think he was solo in the 10th round with over 50 left to kill. At least we helped keeping him alive with extra eyes. First time I died twice! LOL!

• Like 1

Because Fat Buds Matter!