Hello

Beez

Hello DB crew.

I've been playing GTA Online since the beginning but only sporadicly. Why? Well, at first I had a couple people to play with in a small crew and honestly that was the most fun. It's now inactive and playing with randoms and squeakers is just OK. Nowadays I spend most of my time racing.

So I decided I need to look for a good crew and see if playing with like-minded people could help really get the most out of the game. That's when I found Domestic Battery on the GTA Forums. I read a little of that, read a little on your website and watched a video, seems like what I am looking for. Hopefully I am what you are looking for too.

I am Beez620 on PSN and Social Club but just Beez is fine, it's a nickname I've had since a kid. I am in Massachusetts, USA and play in the evenings and weekends. I'm looking forward to doing missions where everyone is focused on doing the mission.

Cheers!

--Beez

• Like 2
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beez

• Lann

• vishesh_91

• SnuggleBear96

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome the the home of the Grand Theft Auto crew known as Domestic Battery. We work hard to be a fun, mature, active, and dependable crew.We do however have some guidelines in place to ensure that we maintain the environment we have built.

Please take time to read our Crew Policies, our New Member Vetting Process, and the Website Rules.

Hope you get with the crew in game and have fun.The XDBX Crew

This is a generated auto reply merely providing valuable crew links to help you become a valued member of the crew.

GO KINGS GO!!

Ha ha, I'm a SoCal native now living in New England. I'm more of a motorsports guy but hockey (and the Kings) is my favorite stick-n-ball sport. Been cheering for them for a long time so it was pretty sweet when the finally won the Cup.

• Like 2

....*deep silence*....

..what? oh i was watching the purple-haze-acid-trip-corgi avatar

where was i..Oh Yeah..

Welcome To The Domestic Battery Crew

• Like 1

Welcome. The Vetting Lt's in the US are Ssracing and Furdog. Euro Lt's are Danielle and Xyon. They will be contacting you regarding Vetting Playlists and other activities.

Your Vetting Period is scheduled to conclude on 8/6/14. 

Dodgeservice.png

Welcome! I had a corgi once. And I use to blow bong rips in his face. Then he wandered off one day. You're not him, are you? Mr. Jingle Jangles?