TeamWork - The trip

Lann

TeamWork - The trip

Capture

Move as a team while collecting cases and switching vehicles as You, your team, and another team make your way across the map. You might want to consider the other team your allies, at least until you are of the plane.

The team that picks up all cases and delivers all five at one time will win, do not try and deliver the cases separate it will take to long and your team will loose.

When you are behind the wheels of the car/truck/bus/plane and the boat, look at the map for the nearest case and do not leave your teammates behind.

If you need ammo, have your teammates help you take the cops shotguns, and remember the Police Riot provides good cover, and can hold the whole team.

If you die i suggest you parachute down to reunite with the team as soon as possible.

1_1.jpg

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/jobs/job/NetkAm2NcUm8bCvg55W7Yg?platformId=2

Can be played with as little as 4 players, but the more the merrier.

Detailed description
Your team is on a trip and needs to get back on the bus and get out the tunnel before the train comes.
Once out in the open, parachute down to the waiting boats, and dont forget to pick up the case.
The boats will take you to the next case, just on the southern shores of the Alamo Sea. The bus will the take you and the team to the next case right at the airfield in Grand Senora Desert where the Vagos gangleader is waiting. Save a bullet and run her over, as you never know if she will let you use her Shamal or even grab the case.
Once airborne head down to the policestation downtown. If you can land a Shamal with your whole crew downtown Los Santos, then dont use the parachute, but i would recommend parachuting down (aim for the garage). From now on you will be traveling on four wheels, collect the last two cases and head down to the drop-off at the Bugstars warehouse in the harbour. You might want to clear the area before entering. Good luck!

Not good to play with randoms that will not stick together.

Edited by lann3fors

Thanks for being part of a confused and rowdy group of players that tried this out tonight in the vetting PL.

Done some changes now after playing it.

The boats now definitely do hold four ppl each, so all 2*8 can fit (according to the stats the Dinghy should hold four, but the ones we were in only seem to hold two so now there are two Suntraps per team.).

I set the forced weapon to armour and removed the agressive naked dude at the (2nd) bus, this way maybe the police will not show up as soon and there is time to get to the airfield.

The problems I noticed are probably so severe that the idea fails:

If one player takes the means of transportation before the team gets on, the rest will walk (not as fun as riding a vehicle).

Killing the other team is fun, but will make this a lot harder with the police active and the other team upset.

Maybe removing all the guns and resistance, to make it a pure team-race, but I wanted it to be some teamwork killing in the last part after the policestation.

Spawning in Vestas was intended as a way to quick get back to your team, now it turned out to be a great way to kamikaze kill the other team.

Thanks all for the patience.

Did anyone actually get to open the garage with the police riot vans?

Did anyone get to steal the red FIB cars from the police station?

Edited by lann3fors

Haha, I wish I would have read the description before playing.  I'd like to try it again.  I need to work on my parachute landings, pretty sure that was you lann3fors that I crashed right in front of and just laid there quivering as you filled me full of bullets. 

And I didn't even know there were boats! 

One odd thing I noticed is it gave me credit for 12 kills, but it must have included suicides as kills, it's the only way.  And is the goal to crash land your plane into the enemies carrying the cases because I noticed a few of us adopting that tactic at the end?  Poorly...

Haha, I wish I would have read the description before playing.  I'd like to try it again.  I need to work on my parachute landings, pretty sure that was you lann3fors that I crashed right in front of and just laid there quivering as you filled me full of bullets. 

And I didn't even know there were boats! 

One odd thing I noticed is it gave me credit for 12 kills, but it must have included suicides as kills, it's the only way.  And is the goal to crash land your plane into the enemies carrying the cases because I noticed a few of us adopting that tactic at the end?  Poorly...

Your 12 kills is NPC, cops and player kills combined.

I also noticed the suicide bombings, I assumed this was required and so I attempted it too - You got me when I was sat on a road in my plane with one wing left  :lol:.

Thanks for being part of a confused and rowdy group of players that tried this out tonight in the vetting PL.

Done some changes now after playing it.

The boats now definitely do hold four ppl each, so all 2*8 can fit (according to the stats the Dinghy should hold four, but the ones we were in only seem to hold two so now there are two Suntraps per team.).

I set the forced weapon to armour and removed the agressive naked dude at the (2nd) bus, this way maybe the police will not show up as soon and there is time to get to the airfield.

The problems I noticed are probably so severe that the idea fails:

If one player takes the means of transportation before the team gets on, the rest will walk (not as fun as riding a vehicle).

Killing the other team is fun, but will make this a lot harder with the police active and the other team upset.

Maybe removing all the guns and resistance, to make it a pure team-race, but I wanted it to be some teamwork killing in the last part after the policestation.

Spawning in Vestas was intended as a way to quick get back to your team, now it turned out to be a great way to kamikaze kill the other team.

Thanks all for the patience.

Did anyone actually get to open the garage with the police riot vans?

Did anyone get to steal the red FIB cars from the police station?

I did read the instructions but I'll admit I did kill some people, but only after I was shot at first.

I didn't get to the locations you have asked about, maybe someone else did because I do recall seeing red vehicles as I tried to kamikaze bomb them (also yellow too).

I think traffic was off (from what I noticed when trying to make a quick getaway), this makes me believe that the objective cars were taken but I would suggest removing the Vestra as a spawn point and possibly turn traffic on to enable players to steal a car as their mode of transport?

I read the description, briefly, but found myself lost and confused (possibly more beer and weed related). But after playing and reading again I get it and am looking forward to playing again :)

Traffic is turned of to force teamwork, there are room for all in the placed vehicles if noone takes off. The Vestas are to be able to catch up with the team quick.

I do realize it's almost impossible to force players moves and action, but that was my idea.

Thanks for the feedback.

Your 12 kills is NPC, cops and player kills combined.

I also noticed the suicide bombings, I assumed this was required and so I attempted it too - You got me when I was sat on a road in my plane with one wing left  :lol:.

There we go, I killed quite a few cops when I wandered over to the base and got attacked.

Haha, you were one of the ones I was referring to as being on the kamikaze team.  I heard you laughing when we died but it told me that you blew me up, I had no idea what happened I was just red dot hunting.