Headed to Canadia

Sid_Foxx

I'll be away the next couple of days. Traveling to British Columbia for work. Now I know it might be difficult but I expect you all will keep things running smoothly in my absence. It might be hard but you'll get through it. ( /sarcasm).  :P   In my absence please continue to blow shit up and outrun lots of cops.

• Like 3

Hey Hannabis. Langley tomorrow night then over to Chilliwack Wednesday. Back to Seattle Wednesday night for flight back Thursday morning.

Ahh that's pretty close,.  I'm on the other side of the river in maple ridge.  Weather is decent, hope you enjoy your (work) trip.

• Like 1

I was born in Langley, watch your wallet in Chilliwack... just saying :). Make sure you go to the White Spot.. best burgers ever. The Keg for Steak and Lobster for dinner is nice.. you can never go wrong :)

Hey Xyon. We're back home. Funny, I'm just seeing your post now and we did go to The Keg for steaks. It was outstanding.

Hannabis, the weather didn't really cooperate did it, lol. I'm a mountain lover. Wednesday morning on the way to Chilliwack I got to see some pretty big peaks off in the distance, toward Hope I believe, but then the rain started. It rained on and off the rest of the time. Took us 5 hours to get South of Seattle from Chilliwack. We were going to go up by Mount Rainier but got back too late and we were sick of being in the car. All in all a decent trip even if it was for work.

If you're into either mountain biking or snowboarding take a vacation sometime to Whistler. It's about a 1.5-2 hour drive from Vancouver. For snowboarding and skiing it's known world wide and it's a great place in the summer for hiking, river rafting or biking. You should visit BC again one day when you're not working. You'll love it!

If you're into either mountain biking or snowboarding take a vacation sometime to Whistler. It's about a 1.5-2 hour drive from Vancouver. For snowboarding and skiing it's known world wide and it's a great place in the summer for hiking, river rafting or biking. You should visit BC again one day when you're not working. You'll love it!

From what I could see I think I'd have to agree. Was tempted to blow off the work part and keep going North just to look around.

From what I could see I think I'd have to agree. Was tempted to blow off the work part and keep going North just to look around.

There is lots of hiking/biking to do even locally in Vancouver. Lynn Canyon is about 20 min drive from Downtown Van and has lots to see. There is a big suspension bridge you cross, loads of trails and some pretty crazy cliffs to jump off . The water is glacier fed and is very cold. Anyways man you should definitely visit again if you're into outdoor activities.

Edited by ninemillerkiller
  • Like 1