Karin, not Karen. This Wednesday 17th 8pm

SkyeDave

This Wednesday night we're gonna race all the Karins.  Exept maybe the Dilettante.

I might do a better write up than this.   I may just add a Karen meme and be done with it. 

Be assured it will be good.  They have too many good cars for it not to be.  I mean, all the Sultans. The Kutuma  The 190Z.  The Rusty Rebel.  The Everon.  Fancy a Beejay?  We might do that.  Intruders Vs Asteropes?  Probably not but still not convinced?  Well you know what other car they make?  That's right, the Friggin Futo.  King of the Vans Wednesday night.   Convinced?  I thought so. Sign up or just turn up.  See you Wednesday.

Karin-GTAO-Logo.png.0352b165419446095087d9af0a379ff7.png

Karin-GTAO-TextLogo.png.853e0f33caf9bf77b167ca644e7d459b.png

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 1

@badingaaa @CatManDoza @Paulie @JuniorChubb @Trashbags @AlexHat29 @Noelly @Joyrider1 @Wilkibob @Aslad  @Bkmoto28 @TheOneMarc

We'll be racing Rusty Rebels round their home turf of Sandy Shores, Beejays round an oval with slipstream on, Futos round a dedicated track built just for the Futo, Everons along the Zancudo swamp, 190Zs on a classic RX track, Sultan Vs Kuruma on rally and road and I promise we won't race the Dilettante.  

Edited by SkyeDave
  • Like 1

I would absolutely love to, sounds like a lot of fun! Sadly it's deadline time for me and I lost 70 pages of work a few days ago so pulling a straight week of allnighters to get my work done 😂

• Sad 1

No, I didn't misspell Salad 

Vauxhall Corsa D (dead)

Hyundai Coupe TSIII Fanclub

Thanks @mulderI said yesterday I should update tomorrow before the event. but I had already forgotten. 😅

Edited by Mark Verstappen

1 hour ago, mulder said:

A reminder that there was an update for gta yesterday, takes a while to copy the files. 

Cheers! Did it bring anything new?

Holy does this copying take long! If you plan on joining tonight you better have your game updating right now if you wanna be on time!