My dog earned her keep today

JustHatched

We had just got home from the lake, dark out and we seen a car pull into the flower shop parking lot and it left, no issue as we get alot of turn arounds there. My dog was in her pen behind the shop and I walk over to get her to bring her home, right after I got her out I seen the same car turn come back, shut it's lights off and pull back into the shop parking lot. Weird right? So Duchess and I come around the corner to see a guy and to girls getting out of their shut off car, she put on her viscous growl as I asked what are you doing, they were happy to get back in their car while saying sorry. I said don't come back cuz next time she won't be on the leash.

She got an extra Beggin Strip for her work.

• Like 12

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

:default_sign0081:

post-1-0-13696400-1405832165_thumb.jpg
  • Like 7

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's to late to stop reading it.

funny how trespassers come to their senses when they see a dog..

i didnt have a dog when i found some thieves on my garage...but i had Axe

good for them i have asthma and i cant run very fast but what i saw they where next fast thing since usai bolt

• Like 5

• 2 months later...

My dog became the luckiest fucker on the planet today, she ran out the door as I was going out for a smoke and ran straight into the road where she got hit by a van, she got up and ran the wrong direction and got hit by an SUV. All she got out of it was some skined up legs and a bloody mouth.

• Like 1

Gosh damn Hatch. That's one lucky pooch!

My previous dog endured a similar incident to which he received a small mouth laceration and had a slight limp. Years later that little shit ran out in front of another car and didn't fair too well afterwards. Both times he was going after a dog across the street...dumbass

Wow that is lucky. Same thing happened to my dog a few years back, he died on impact. The woman in the speeding car that killed him took my dad to court to try and get money for the damage done to her car. She didn't get a penny.