Protocawl

XDBX vs VANS

Issi Classic Rocket League/Car Football Match

(up to) 8 v 8

21:00 UTC Friday, January 1st 2021

Hosted by: @Protocawl

Job used: Rocket League - Weeny

Time limit: 1 hour

Winning condition: First team to score 6 goals / The team with the most goals scored when the time limit is reached (in the case of a tie, first team to score a goal after the time limit is reached wins)

Rules:

• No getting out of your car or moving around on foot on the pitch, UNLESS your car dies on you and you need to get a new one.
  • (reserved for rules regarding possible substitutions)*

* - Depending on the number of players signing up for this event, substitutions and team captains could come into play (to deal with any possible fatigue or disconnections, etc.).

Demonstration match (3v3, first to score 3 goals):

Edited by Protocawl
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mark Verstappen said:

I should have the time at that late of a time if its (just over) an hour. I'm in!

I know no rules of football though. 😅

Just one rule, really, and it has nothing to do with football, so you're golden! 😉

Happy New Year!

It's time to celebrate with some Issi Classic car footy tonight at 21:00 UTC (can still be moved back or forth by up to an hour if necessary)!

Reminder to those who have already signed up: @Con@Banketelli@omarcomin71@Jjss924@Fido_le_muet@SkyeDave@Mark Verstappen@Warriors-Ten

...and a last nudge to some Vansters who could help fill up the VANS team: @JuniorChubb@CatManDoza@doubleg213@AlexHat29@badingaaa@Aslad@Mythaga@Paulie@Trashbags@Spinnaker1981

(If the teams remain very uneven at start, then I have some options ready for how to solve that.)

• Like 2

Come on guys, don’t let us VANS get slaughtered we need your support. Otherwise it’ll be like Kidsgrove Athletic playing Liverpool. 

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Beez said:

I can make this if a spot opens up.

I don't foresee an issue with me attending ----but stay around in case last minute wife things pop up for me an hour prior to the start, just in case. Thanks.

Edited by Con
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Warriors-Ten said:

Come on guys, don’t let us VANS get slaughtered we need your support. Otherwise it’ll be like Kidsgrove Athletic playing Liverpool. 

I can say this, I’m a Kidsgrove athletic seasons ticket holder 😂 jokes aside, looking forward to this tonight! 

• Like 1